AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: *Hear Ye* The Idustrial District is now Wrangler Territory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
6:59 pm You received $1,000 from Rabbit

lay off Rabbit, folks.

ShadowKid

Con who is in this takeover of indust ?.

shadowinc

jockpaul Wrote:you mean to tell me that i can,t stay here after all the times i have got most of you guys and gals out of jail at leased once or twice and in some cases a lot of times SHAME SHAME!!!! :?

next time let them rot there :roll: :roll:
ShadowKid Wrote:Con who is in this takeover of indust ?.

Wranglers and SVs.
well MR.Conrad can you please answer me

shadowinc

Conrad1103 Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Con who is in this takeover of indust ?.

Wranglers and SVs.

looks like the super vills more than your gang conrad :shock:

shadowinc

since conrad wants industerial, i want the beach area, it is much more fun and all the pretty women that walk the beach, bye bye Biggrin
Conrad drank too many pink ladies and grabbed Puns ummmm.....

frank and beans...

SW will need to go....

Scorpious

jockpaul Wrote:you mean to tell me that i can,t stay here after all the times i have got most of you guys and gals out of jail at leased once or twice and in some cases a lot of times SHAME SHAME!!!! :?

Tell me about it. JBs are the public service organization but I think they would consider us as a rival gang anyways. You can rate JBs like they rate the Salvation Army. They have the word army in their title but they help out everybody. We couldn't classify ourselves as an organization so it had to be considered as a gang.

However, I do not need anything from there anyways. Rural and Midlan is where I would go if i needed anything at my level. :wink: :wink:

ShadowKid

Scorpious Wrote:

Tell me about it. JBs are the public service organization but I think they would consider us as a rival gang anyways. You can rate JBs like they rate the Salvation Army. They have the word army in their title but they help out everybody. We couldn't classify ourselves as an organization so it had to be considered as a gang.

However, I do not need anything from there anyways. Rural and Midlan is where I would go if i needed anything at my level. :wink: :wink:

Scorp JB are a great gang man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's