AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: *Hear Ye* The Idustrial District is now Wrangler Territory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Duchbag69 Wrote:why no answer to the question about hosping those not in the industrial that are from the wranglers...i hate when questions dont get answered

maybe you should ask yourself if you are able to hosp anyone from the Wranglers first.

XxDragonxX

Conrad1103 Wrote:next waive wont be muggings. looking nicer around here already.

apparently, many took the warning to heart. get out...and STAY OUT!

Connie you forgot the signs.
Good idea in theory.... but if i really wanted sumthin from industrial i could multi tab so fast you wouldnt even see me come and go let along catch me fast enough to attack me.
Conrad1103 Wrote:
Duchbag69 Wrote:why no answer to the question about hosping those not in the industrial that are from the wranglers...i hate when questions dont get answered

maybe you should ask yourself if you are able to hosp anyone from the Wranglers first.

maybe i cant but...that still doesnt answer the question c-rad(how about c-rad instead of connie)...and dont answer questions with questions
to answer your question. the SWers and SVs can go ANYWHERE....ANYTIME..period. the rest is up to you.

XxDragonxX

Conrad1103 Wrote:to answer your question. the SWers and SVs can go ANYWHERE....ANYTIME..period. the rest is up to you.

Really? Hmmmmm
now now calm down...thats all you had to say from the start..and thank you...
Conrad1103 Wrote:to answer your question. the SWers and SVs can go ANYWHERE....ANYTIME..period. the rest is up to you.

O cool can you get Zenith for me? Also I want to get something from the level 70 district I'll pay four times the amount if you get it for me tonight.
We should have a district where online hits are acceptable. Maybe Industrial should be this place.

Maybe even a bonus for squatting there over a certain time.

shadowinc

forget industrial, if you all do not want to drink with me , i'll leave that stinky lil dump and go where i am wanted :shock: lol lol lol lol lol

[Image: SewerRatTeam.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's