AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: *Hear Ye* The Idustrial District is now Wrangler Territory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
yeah...this place is too small for us both. get the hell out of here, or else. you have 10 minutes from now to do so. your hall pass is over, SVs.

ShadowKid

What about VS hehe.
ShadowKid Wrote:What about VS hehe.

you too. scram!

Scorpious

Thanks SK. However, I will wait until there is an hour or two of free time there if any of my low members need gear from there. We had to play tag with Iranian gunboats in the gulf and i had to sentry on land during Ramadan but I will not go to Industrial.

*Picture SVs, VSs, and Wranglers flexing like Neo at the end of Matrix.* Smile Smile Smile Smile

ShadowKid

I would but i seem to have lost my "Train Ticket" if you were to let say pay me to move..........................

shadowinc

Conrad1103 Wrote:yeah...this place is too small for us both. get the hell out of here, or else. you have 10 minutes from now to do so. your hall pass is over, SVs.

looks like somebody got grumpy :roll:

Scorpious

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay the allies to move, otherwise...... lol lol

cheetah

Finally, it's gonna get fun!

Scorpious

Well, time to get ready for some jail busting then. Biggrin Biggrin Tomorrow I will have political connections on top of that. Smile Smile
Scorpious Wrote:Thanks SK. However, I will wait until there is an hour or two of free time there if any of my low members need gear from there. We had to play tag with Iranian gunboats in the gulf and i had to sentry on land during Ramadan but I will not go to Industrial.

Ramadan is always a fun time over there. Especially when doing patrols in and around Bagdad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's