AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hospitalizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
yeah....agreed tommi has those mittens with no thumbs

Nightrain

dekarr Wrote:SV, WARNING:

having deathwing post on your behalf is worse than having Tommi post on Diss' behalf.

<3 Tommi

ROFLMAO lol lol lol

JonnySchild

dw you so full of it your eyes are brown if this is your info about me your WAY off base ... i'm enjoying this thing, since if you cant tell, X-mass isn't my thing ... but how could i exspect you to know what YULE is .... brains you are not & this proves it ... i tried to be cool over this w/you but your a --------------- ... just fill it in, if your smart enough but i don't think you are at this point ... just remember if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen ... GAME ON 8) 8) 8)

delpot

the thing that gets me is how this guy gets off claiming hes in SV.

last i checked SV and VS were 2 gangs...1+1 does not equal 1

then throw PC in the mix...but thats neither here nor there..the point is, this idiot seems to think hes in SV.

dekarr

well the dude rocks a similar intelligence quotient to the bomb I'm about to drop after those 3 servings of Xmas feast. Lets try not to expect too much from the feller.

shadowinc

[Image: atom-bomb15.jpg]

dekarr

the smoke is porcelain dust and the red is cranberry sauce
dekarr Wrote:the smoke is porcelain dust and the red is cranberry sauce
Do NOT go in there. WOOOOH!

biffbaffboff

JonnySchild Wrote:ok "dw" i have a question for you ... who? ... prove it! ... your just trying to make things worse

i've got mails from your crybabys all day asking me to stop hosping them

8) 8)

Please...remember who's topic you are posting in.Let me remind you,SV'S begging for a ceasire

vInDicaTed
Posted: 25 Dec 2008 06:16 Reply with quote
SV PereNoel Userid: 5673 Level: 40
Super Villains
I'd like to suggest that in the spirit of Christmas & the fact that Zen has a fun competition for everyone, that All Hospitalizations & Online hits end for the day.

Thankyou and goodnight
never heard of the germans and allies singing silent night and playing football in no-mans land during the second world war biff?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's