AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The downfall of this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

shadowinc

Conrad1103 Wrote:mods?

you know the chosen few who take post out

BSOXXX

I am farely new....
BUT i get on here and have fun, someone attacks me, i do what i can about it, I dont go around crying, If someone wants to do something like ohhh i dont know "take over a location" and they give you fair warning, GET OUT, dont get mad when you get attacked.....
Dont take everything so serious, If i was in that location yesterday, I would have been EXPECTING to get hit...........
Idea

Anybody agree?
Conrad1103 Wrote:if you are in a "secret" alliance....lets come clean...please raise your hand (that is...if it isnt up someones arse). i want Bad and Jaysin to feel comfortable about who they attack.
who's that 'bad"??

AgentZero

UM.....I would agree but am afraid to :?
I was assuming playername "Badluck", correct?
Badluck's diss
he has nothing to do with jaysin and the assassins as far as i know
Then looks like it was in response to Rayne's post on page 7. Although, in that post, he used all named gangs in his analogy hypothetically.

MalhutRa

Punisher Wrote:are we the only two gangs (sws and svs) that wanted a bit of fun and maybe thought some of you would find it humorous we were taking over a district of no significance...and not even strict at that....ffs take things less serious and realize that sws and svs have never been allies....connie does his own thing....we roll with vs and poxys...thats it!!!!

Guys, like I said, it was just an example. I am not trying to target anyone.. just that situation was recent, and familiar to most people. And it wasn't really secret either. The point of this was not to call anyone out, rather to try an clarify what I understood Jaysin's original point to be. That's why I took the time to stress that it was simply an example. But I cannot stop people from reading more into it than what they feel like reading into it.
Bad Muthas im talking about.
Conrad1103 Wrote:Bad Muthas im talking about.
lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's