AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The downfall of this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
fln187 Wrote:have it become just 2 gangs and everyone sides with one of either 2 most powerful gang.

That was brought up not so long ago. It fell threw though because, no one wanted to face me and my awesomeness.

[Image: awesomeness.jpg]

MalhutRa

fln187 Wrote:have it become just 2 gangs and everyone sides with one of either 2 most powerful gang.

Maybe more than just two gangs.. but perhaps having a way to better organise crime families (or groups of gangs) could help. I don't think the Shadows or Bad families would be willing to just side with one side or another... and I don't think that we should be forced to either.

But I think that the essence of what Jaysin was saying makes sense. If you attack someone from the Bad family, just to use an example, I think that it makes a certain amount of sense to presume that there might be consequences from someone else in another Bad gang. But if someone attacks a player from Space Wranglers, once again, just as an example, they should not have to worry that someone from SV is gonna start hosp'ing them. If you have some of the higher level people just policing everything, very few of the lower level people will really to want to attack anyone else. To me this is just a game, not a Poli-sci class. I don't want to have to think for too long about who might have a secret strategic or monetary alliance with a bigger gang before I war their gang, or attack a player for experience from their gang, etc.

shadowinc

whats wrong with this game is thea few choice players not the game, some should have been around a lil over a year ago,, lol lol

Marlo

SG, you should stick to the pictures, they make more sense ...

shadowinc

Marlo Wrote:SG, you should stick to the pictures, they make more sense ...
then tell those mods to leave them pitcures alone

[Image: funny-pictures-care-o-meter-cat.jpg]
if you are in a "secret" alliance....lets come clean...please raise your hand (that is...if it isnt up someones arse). i want Bad and Jaysin to feel comfortable about who they attack.
Bad???
whos that?
are we the only two gangs (sws and svs) that wanted a bit of fun and maybe thought some of you would find it humorous we were taking over a district of no significance...and not even strict at that....ffs take things less serious and realize that sws and svs have never been allies....connie does his own thing....we roll with vs and poxys...thats it!!!!

shadowinc

Lucky666 Wrote:Bad???
whos that?

[Image: Gore.jpg]
mods?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's