AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The downfall of this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
geez is everyone drunk or just not good at following threads today

Scorpious

Conrad1103 Wrote:"I have a secret alliance. I have busted people from these following gangs, some of which have changed their names. Plus a few other gangs but some of those I can't remember their old names. I guess i have secret alliances in these gangs. "

please take me off your list of alliances.

OK, you are off. You all can rot then. lol lol lol lol lol

Scorpious

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8368 SP^CE spacebird 27 35 Tried to bust Mock8800 out of jail.
Punisher Wrote:geez is everyone drunk or just not good at following threads today

[Image: FightingWords.GIF]
Scorpious Wrote:DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8368 SP^CE spacebird 27 35 Tried to bust Mock8800 out of jail.

I've been really unlucky with the jail today.

Bubba seems to really like me. Razz
Everyone needs to calm down, lets all smoke a peace pipe and chillax.
The district takeover was just a bit of RP fun I thought.

Most of us had a laugh with the people that were hitting us and vice versa, just a non aggresive bit of fistycuffs.

MalhutRa

Punisher Wrote:[quote="MalhutRa"]

start on page one then proceed to page two...hes talking about alliances and not being able to hit people cause others hit back in different gangs.....

not necessary dear gaucho to get pissy

Yes, and the deal you guys had with Space Wrangler was not secret at all, but expressly stated in a forum post with fair warning to everyone. That's why I used your two gangs in an example, so as to try and clarify Jaysin's point. I used two gangs that were clearly *not* in a secret alliance so that there was no confusion. Once again, I'm not the one who mentioned anything about the Industrial Zone incident, which, as Pun states above, is not the point of Jaysin's topic.

The point I was trying to make, it that I believe that it is okay to back someone up if they are clearly in a crime family together. Once again, I will use our family as *an example*. If a level 30 online hosps someone from my gang, I think that it should be expected that someone, for example, from Bad LCBO retaliates. And to contrast I will use a different example involving a real life friend of mine, so as not to upset anyone else. If someone from my gang attacks someone from GMC gang, that person should not expect Preacher from Valhalla to online hops them in retaliation.

MalhutRa

Weathers Wrote:Everyone needs to calm down, lets all smoke a peace pipe and chillax.
The district takeover was just a bit of RP fun I thought.

Most of us had a laugh with the people that were hitting us and vice versa, just a non aggresive bit of fistycuffs.

yeah, for the record I found the whole forum topic pretty funny
Smile
delpot Wrote:Assassin Society is a bunch of cotton headed ninny muggins!!!!!

lol

BRING IT BITCHES!!!
:roll:
:roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's