AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The downfall of this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Um..Ush didn't do too much, actually..Neither did the General..Rafal did outstanding, and so did NT.
im not rating them by how much they did in the hosp war. im simply saying that Ush has the highest strength rating out of all the rest of Val,Diss and X. so therefore he would be the only one able to put the bigger names of SV in thier place.

cuz lets face it. you can be a huge part in taking down a whole gang but if you cant take down the top 2 or 3 guys in that gang then its pointless. cuz they will just cred refresh you to death.
Not really..
w/e your dumb
No..I'm sorry..

BadLuck

JaySin Wrote:yea that may be so.... but can NT take out the heavy hitters SV? i dont think so. actually i remove Rafal from my previous posting, he was just about as useful as i was. imo Ush should get the MVP award for being the only guy to be able to stand against SV. and when i look at the age range of these guys that talk big it makes me laugh.

i also forgot to show some love to BlackClouds. good show man.

As for SV's dont think im leavin you out but you guys already know you are the ones who set the bar.

You apparently didnt pay a whole lot of attention or you would be removing TheGeneral, not Rafal. Rafal did more then him hands down. Pay more attention next time, TheGeneral was offline more then he was online.
Apparently, he doesn't know how some wars are fought, either..

BadLuck

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Apparently, he doesn't know how some wars are fought, either..

I agree, then resorts to childish actions such as saying things like "w/e your dumb" when that did nothing more then make him look dumb. Especially seeing as how it SHOULD have read "w/e you're dumb" :roll: :roll:
I do the same thing, but only if they're actually saying something stupid..Or if I hate them..Not if there's a point behind their deviance.

ShadowKid

BadLuck Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Apparently, he doesn't know how some wars are fought, either..

I agree, then resorts to childish actions such as saying things like "w/e your dumb" when that did nothing more then make him look dumb. Especially seeing as how it SHOULD have read "w/e you're dumb" :roll: :roll:

Are you a teacher by any chance ?.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's