AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should he stay or should he go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

BenDover

Punisher Wrote:more fun and better for me would be to do attack/ leaves on both sides of this and let me level fast....whos in? Smile

Punisher for president??
TriadBoy Wrote:he broke game rules, zen will punish him if he doesnt pay back, just like everyone else gets punished if they dont listen to zen, and yes i got punshed so he should as well, zen makes the rules here not you, remember that

Shut up and take your lumps....and yes I am being rude directly to your face.......Scammer scum
so?.. whats your point?, futher more who even cares what you have to say on this, F this im gone, i''ll let you all talk trash for the night and i'll just check it tommorrow,

::you may now talk trash with each other and watse your time::
Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted :shock: Twisted Twisted Twisted
Wraithlord jus hosped me,lol, oooooooo, u really proved a point, that u really are petty and you throw tantrums and get all upset over bs, go look for trouble elsewhere, i have no interest in your little outbursts. i wouldnt have bothered traveling and lookin for a player levels under me jus becos he said something i didnt like in the forum. come onnn mannn, ur like a little kid

TheMace

I have no idea who is fighting who, and who did what, anymore :? :?:
Twisted Twisted Twisted :roll: :roll: Twisted Twisted Twisted

Yum yum tastes like chicken......lol
TriadBoy Wrote:Wraithlord jus hosped me,lol, oooooooo, u really proved a point, that u really are petty and you throw tantrums and get all upset over bs, go look for trouble elsewhere, i have no interest in your little outbursts. i wouldnt have bothered traveling and lookin for a player levels under me jus becos he said something i didnt like in the forum. come onnn mannn, ur like a little kid

Becos he said something I didn't like......? Grammar school police arrest this man/boy...............LMAO

DirkDanja

someone really needs to learn how to spell

WTF is watse lol
fuck i got zedit'ed D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's