AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should he stay or should he go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TriadBoy Wrote:once again the voices are confussing everyone and we are going off point.. DwightMacarthy robbed me and he deserves to get punished for robbing somebody for alot of money and braking GAME RULES!, DwightMacarthy will have to pay it back or he will get banned... SIMPLE.. nothing else matters here
If that's the case, you need to get banned too. You can't pick and choose who gets affected by the rules.
biffbaffboff Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:once again the voices are confussing everyone and we are going off point.. DwightMacarthy robbed me and he deserves to get punished for robbing somebody for alot of money and braking GAME RULES!, DwightMacarthy will have to pay it back or he will get banned... SIMPLE.. nothing else matters here

No he wont.No he wont.Get that through your head.He keeps the lot,you lose.We can play hosp the xpats for weeks,as we have done in the past.

more fun and better for me would be to do attack/ leaves on both sides of this and let me level fast....whos in? Smile

iceman2020

TriadBoy Wrote:nothing else matters

Not a bad song.

Oh wait...on topic. Hmmm..what to say?

Oh I got it! Karma sucks man.

Not only does he not deserve to get banned, Because he did nothing wrong, He openly admitted to scamming you. You got what was coming to you, and now all that your fellow gang mates are doing is helping DwightMacarthy spend the money on stims. IF i was you, you should just drop it and take it a like man.

biffbaffboff

TriadBoy Wrote:I am a scammer.I dont like being scammed,only I,yes me! can scam.All my hard earned scam money has been stolen and I will cry and whine until I get it back.My gang has my back and have taken measures to show the person and his gang that this is not allowed.One rule for me and the rest of you can go fuck yourselves.

Now I beg for all of AL to unite with me and help my gang out as we are getting hosp'd by the Dissidence family.They have come to the rescue of my abuser.Please help us.Help me. PLEASE

Shut up dik wad and suck it up.
Ouch.
he broke game rules, zen will punish him if he doesnt pay back, just like everyone else gets punished if they dont listen to zen, and yes i got punshed so he should as well, zen makes the rules here not you, remember that

biffbaffboff

If Zen is reading this scam boy I hope she gives him a Tag not a ban.

iceman2020

biffbaffboff Wrote:If Zen is reading this scam boy I hope she gives him a Tag not a ban.

haha
I hope she doesn't even get involved in it, since it is an in-game matter. Isn't that what X Pats is always saying? 'Zenith shouldn't get involved in game affairs?'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's