AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should he stay or should he go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Triadboyooooyo <cling Cling> come <ouuuut>
Wasn't Triadboy in X Pats?
Never paid attention......

redz28

yes he was in xpats,,then left the xpats to run x-factor
shadowinc Wrote:i have never seen so many that are supposed to adults act so stupid,we all believe diff ways and everybodys way of believing should be accepted, not put down for it, as i have said before KARMA ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO GET TO YOU Twisted

my car-ma hit yur dog-ma
Shotokan Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:i have never seen so many that are supposed to adults act so stupid,we all believe diff ways and everybodys way of believing should be accepted, not put down for it, as i have said before KARMA ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO GET TO YOU Twisted

my car-ma hit yur dog-ma

that is so stupid funny i actually laughed... :oops:
well good to hear that i brightened your day. and if you ever do run over someones dog, don't say it like that. or maybe yu'd get a better reaction that way.

another?

two blonds walk into a building, you'd think the second one would'a noticed
Shotokan Wrote:

my car-ma hit yur dog-ma

rofl

shadowinc

Shotokan Wrote:

my car-ma hit yur dog-ma

lol what a lil funny sayimg, i just hope you learn to spell a lil better so i can understand what your saying :roll:

Thor

shadowinc Wrote:
Shotokan Wrote:

my car-ma hit yur dog-ma

lol what a lil funny sayimg, i just hope you learn to spell a lil better so i can understand what your saying :roll:
you're saying*

Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's