AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should he stay or should he go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
awesome thread!

biffbaffboff

Dingus Wrote:DwightMacarthy admitted to ripping off triad boy for 367k. For this his whole gang will suffer.

I missed the offensive post too likewhoa. Will you please repost it Crunchy!

You wanna protect triadboy,so be it.Looks like 367k will be a drop in the ocean once diss have finished with your family.O the cost!
Marlo Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:...you have knowone to thank but your leader...

Your entire gang family now has you to thank.
for getting myself robbed?, come onnn lets keep this serious here.. thank YOU! :roll:

Marlo

You are a liar and a cheat. As long as I play this game your past will come back to haunt you with every transaction you either initiate or take part in.

biffbaffboff

Biggest scammer AL has ever seen,getting protection from the lowest pond life gang in AL history.

Welcome to triadboy and Xpats

DirkDanja

ROFLMAO
how does it feel to be the victim bud :roll: :?
dekarr Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:the only thing i understand from what's left of this thread is that it's open season on cannabus
anything else notable??

You're quite possibly one of the biggest retards who posts in the forums, and there is a large pool of them to sift through.
i leard everything i know from watching you and i stil got a long way to go till i get close to your lvl of stupidity
once again the voices are confussing everyone and we are going off point.. DwightMacarthy robbed me and he deserves to get punished for robbing somebody for alot of money and braking GAME RULES!, DwightMacarthy will have to pay it back or he will get banned... SIMPLE.. nothing else matters here

Marlo

Except for the fact that you are finally getting a taste of your own medicine. And you're taking it like a little girl.

Cry baby.

biffbaffboff

TriadBoy Wrote:once again the voices are confussing everyone and we are going off point.. DwightMacarthy robbed me and he deserves to get punished for robbing somebody for alot of money and braking GAME RULES!, DwightMacarthy will have to pay it back or he will get banned... SIMPLE.. nothing else matters here

No he wont.No he wont.Get that through your head.He keeps the lot,you lose.We can play hosp the xpats for weeks,as we have done in the past.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's