AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest-What do we have in common?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

mortaja

I had mailed Howl willing to mail Cheetah (too fast clicking on 1st lvl 50 female I saw Razz) with 'celebrities with some kind of addiction'. Shall we share that million? lol
Think it would be best if you supplied me with your banking info as well as you pin,. This way i could do direct deposit

mortaja

Oh, sry, I don't have the international codes needed 4 that. Hold there, do not move, I'll look 4 them in a second.
LMAO!
GaryBusey tried to bust you out of jail but failed.

too drunk to find the door

mortaja

Instead he should have taken some bottles to guards and after a while u could have walked away on your own.

cheetah

Black Panther was the first to send the correct answer in game mail, even though he sent it to the wrong person, lol, and it's supposed to be the first person to send it after I post it for the day, but he mailed it before I had time to post....

Today's wasn't a hard one to guess, just one we're having fun with, now excuse me, as I need another drink.
Pull your dress down Courtney, something just winked at me!

BlackMamba

cheetah Wrote:Black Panther was the first to send the correct answer in game mail, even though he sent it to the wrong person, lol, and it's supposed to be the first person to send it after I post it for the day, but he mailed it before I had time to post....

Today's wasn't a hard one to guess, just one we're having fun with, now excuse me, as I need another drink.

Just a drink Courtney? I thought I might have something a lil stronger Wink lol

Marlo

[Image: 2494313110068501975JrTNRQ_ph.jpg]

Do I win anything?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's