AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest-What do we have in common?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

zappafrank

thanks BlackPanther!

cheetah

1--Calling me an ugly lesbian does not make the point that the pot is too small.

2--Many people have mailed that the contest is FUN, it was supposed to be about the fun, not the money. I forgot, the "fun" X brings to the game is hospitalizations, not innocent guessing games with small rewards. So I tried your style of "fun", and am told I got "riled up".

If anyone wants the contest to continue for the fun of it, please go ahead and mail me in game. X is, obviously excluded from the rest of our comps.

XxDragonxX

cheetah Wrote:1--Calling me an ugly lesbian does not make the point that the pot is too small.

2--Many people have mailed that the contest is FUN, it was supposed to be about the fun, not the money. I forgot, the "fun" X brings to the game is hospitalizations, not innocent guessing games with small rewards. So I tried your style of "fun", and am told I got "riled up".

If anyone wants the contest to continue for the fun of it, please go ahead and mail me in game. X is, obviously excluded from the rest of our comps.

Ahh damn i had the answer aswell. Bollox

zappafrank

cheetah Wrote:1--Calling me an ugly lesbian does not make the point that the pot is too small.

1--you're right. i agree
2--you guys are the ones always hosping people whenever somebody says something you ladies don't like. not X.
3--sorry to my gang members for getting you kicked out of Cheetah's wicked awesome contests.
zappafrank Wrote:1--you're right. i agree
2--you guys are the ones always hosping people whenever somebody says something you ladies don't like. not X.
3--sorry to my gang members for getting you kicked out of Cheetah's wicked awesome contests.

Its nice to see all that sincerity oozing out of your pores... NOT! Evil

XxDragonxX

zappafrank Wrote:

1--you're right. i agree

*Grabs popcorn.* I may have to fit cushions on every part of my body so when me arse hits the floor for an attack, i get a soft landing.

zappafrank

Howlsong Wrote:

NO! Everything WAS sincere; except for maybe that 3rd point. Everything else is kosher.

XxDragonxX

zappafrank Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:

NO! Everything WAS sincere; except for maybe that 3rd point. Everything else is kosher.

Ohh....... Emm........ Pfft........... Sad

dekarr

things that were cool half a century ago

zappafrank

Pogs?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's