AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest-What do we have in common?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Weathers Wrote:Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I rescind my suggestion.

'Who are childhood heroes'

pffft...

U all do know that the actual contest doesnt start till tomorrow right? and its the 1st person who sends cheetah (7743) a mail tomorrow morning... not me. Razz
... I just like guessing Sad

'Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with.'
Though I reckon Magnum would be fun times.

cheetah

Pot is a lil smaller today, we're at $5k for today's theme. Mail me in game.

cheetah

You sent $5,000 to ShadowBat [20283].

zappafrank

cheetah Wrote:Then stay the F out of my forum topic/contest! Anyone who feels that a prize of $10k isn't worth the winning for the simple chore of sending a single mail, doesn't belong here! Go spend your time stalking other ALers like the rest of your banned friends have done, and let the rest of us have the fun we're trying to have here. Sorry you, Zappa, aren't in a gang that doesn't have as much fun as we do, I guess however how much money each week's comp is awarded from us, can't make up for being in a deadbeat going nowhere gang. Simply, don't rain on our parade, just bc your gang sucks!

Now, we SVs are here to have fun, and to try to spread some fun! Is the cash payout huge? Admittedly not! What does it cost you, the time to send a mail, period. If it isn't worth it, don't participate. If you like the fun of a riddle of sorts, then we're so glad you want to play along! It gives both us and you fun. I'm sorry for the ridiculous poo-poers who try to take away such simple and fun events from our Al lives.

I generally don't start the comp til Mon morning my time, so I can see how many we have participating, and how many are contributing to the pot.

Thank you all who have participated in the past, and I'm sorry if one sore loser from the past wants to poo-poo all our future fun! Let's ignore him, and get on with the fun tomorrow. I'll post when it's time to guess, based on when I know how many are participating, and upping the anty.

1. $10K is chump change.
2. I have fun in my gang.
3. You're an ugly lesbian. One of those mustachioed ones.
as effing ignorant as that 3rd comment was... the word mustachioed makes me lol
woot time to see some x in the hospital
zappafrank Wrote:1. $10K is chump change.
2. I have fun in my gang.
3. You're an ugly lesbian. One of those mustachioed ones.

What slime encrusted hole did u crawl out from?

zappafrank

JaySin Wrote:as effing ignorant as that 3rd comment was... the word mustachioed makes me lol

I knew it would get somebody. GREAT word.
zappafrank Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:as effing ignorant as that 3rd comment was... the word mustachioed makes me lol

I knew it would get somebody. GREAT word.

the contest is for fun.. and... I have seen pictures and she is far from ugly..

I think you just bit off more than you can chew, are you getting ready to retire or something?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's