AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Game Advertising Banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Anyone good at making graphics?

I'd like to have some various-sized game banners for use by the community and advertising purposes (via google adwords). I know there are some good graphic artists in the community.

What I am looking for are the standard dimensions for banners and "skyscraper" ads. Animated or simple ads are acceptable. Just submit them in this topic for all of us to see. If we start using them, there are some profile tags to be had.

Pixelle

Ooooh Zen, you mentioned tags.... you're going to be spammed with gfx work, haha. *wishes she had taught herself the art like she always wanted to*

Is it carte blanche on pictures and colors?
Im in.

I would imagine pixelle that they should reflect the identity and story of the game

buuddha

or just be cool looking.
[Image: testwn3.jpg]

Is this along the lines of what you mean Zenith?
mock880, just give up gfx design right now and go back to reading your bible. that banner makes me want to stop playing AL if anything
if we are on the subject of give up and go away....can you do the same...or at least get rid of annoying avys like yours....i m not sure why, but that one is just stupid

ZhuSeth

Keep it on topic guys, this is really important stuff.
Lets make peace and work together on this.
We can bicker on other threads.

ShadowKid

im good with graphics.

shadowinc

emocakes Wrote:mock880, just give up gfx design right now and go back to reading your bible. that banner makes me want to stop playing AL if anything

then by all means stop playing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's