AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who has the least heart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
EvilDeedz Wrote:darn...so refer me to a game I can get hosped...since I am leaving the game I might as well go to a game that I can get hosped in...
you can or can't??
I am not leaving AL because of the hosping...I'll prove it by going to a game that I can get hosped in...Now I need a referrer to a new game...I am getting sick of my wife yelling at me because I am just sitting in front of this pc waiting for this hosp war to end so I can finish my personal in game business..

<<<<<<<quitter quitter quitter...!!
alinutza Wrote:
EvilDeedz Wrote:Who has the last heart..lol...it doesn't take any heart to survive a virtual hospitalizing... I'll just sign up for the wrestling game or jock wars..lol

i know this brick breaking game..it's awesome!! do you want my referral link??
7Laws like(d) the game; LikeWhoa was caught by his boss playing it, Zeon forgot about AL for few days to play it and Blackhand...well nevermind him

I'm offended. I'm the brick breaking master. I master the brick breaking.

Nightrain

Ok someone please explain

How the hell my friendslist keeps going up and my enemies list stays the same. all this during a hosp war.

Yea i thought of someone using friends as foe but that would explain 1 or 2 but 5?
i have been adding anyone hosped by a Villain to my friendlist...I probably was not the only one to do so...

Thor

You're all so funny!!

Thanks for making this year's xmas better than the previous ones.
I agree...we are a riot...the sad thing is, I tried to sign up for another game and this game ruined them for me...I would rather sit around in the hospital and make fun of everybody who is not in the hospital because I am safe here...
wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt! This week has definitely made an EPIC stamp upon AL for all time!
from simple observation...i thought Rambo started it.

Scorpious

XxDragonxX Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:X already has

Diss II did. X was never involved Biggrin :shock: :oops: :wink:

Can I still vote X even though it is over for them? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the names may have changed but DNA evidence still shows it was X Pats even though Diss may have pitied them and let them use their name for a little time. lol lol lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's