AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who has the least heart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
ZhuSeth Wrote:just simple print screen + paint :roll:

I would tell you but it's a secret :wink: Razz

to bad you cant see it while in hospital Sad

and too bad our gang doesnt communicate much Sad

SisterLynx

Yep Denial. You just can't stop Hosp'ing. Who the hell said to stop? Spank me uncle Pun. Poll says who will thrown in the towel first. And what do you know we see 4 , no make that 5 SV/VS that gave up and starting training instead. Bawhahahahahahaha Sucks when the game rats you out huh?
Punisher Wrote:the fact we have 30 members, lots of us are online or away, or the fact you learned how to use fireshot?
No...look at Locale....is Unknown....no one from SV is in his district....

::popcorn::
[Image: popcorn.gif]
Punisher Wrote:anyone that continues to post that a winner and loser has been determined shows how much they are hurting in this war-hoping we stop...keep em coming...makes me smile

and the fact you are so hurt because the say we won we won all the time makes me laugh too...maybe they say it to annoy you?

i guess we(both gangs) have a big ego Biggrin
At the moment I place Diss slightly ahead due to rafal, dru and the hosp code. SV just behind and Val way out at the back with nightrain struggling to give his gang some credibility

ZhuSeth

Batman Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:the fact we have 30 members, lots of us are online or away, or the fact you learned how to use fireshot?
No...look at Locale....is Unknown....no one from SV is in his district....

Ssshhhhh

P.S. Deathwing is in VS not SV *points at the sig* Razz
Quote:P.S. Deathwing is in VS not SV *points at the sig*

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...1&start=30
page # 4/post # 3 (in future)
Twisted Twisted Twisted

ShadowKid

Batman go wank away your life.Tosser.
42 -X- Behemoth
40 }DIS{ BadLucksBaby
39 -X- airrow
38 ^V^ SuperGymRats
15 -X- thrillhouse

A good strategy would be to choose certain individuals to get the day off from hosp and just gym train and crime. Then simply rotate though your members every day so that your members still get to train and such. All the while you continue your hosp war. The only reason I posted those five up their is because they are in the gym rat section as well. It's simply not right to bash someone for something your doing as well. Like the saying goes "do as I say not as I do... What? I can't hear you. Your actions are speaking to loudly.

gdingks

i thought xpats quit??
it should be ok for them to gym now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's