AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A valuable use of EP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
but you know what....you cant tell me she doesnt make the game more interesting...lol

we all come to the forums to talk, gripe, and laugh....good stuff here
I like the action to be honest, and it's easy to weed out the unfitting action.

And I am probably one of the few that like baby toys. You know the ones you squeeze and they make sounds.
They do sound the best when they hit the ground and them squeezy one can get some distance if the pram is high.

Marlo

MrHyde Wrote:They do sound the best when they hit the ground and them squeezy one can get some distance if the pram is high.

What in the good Queens name does any of that tripe mean?
Druchii Wrote:I like the action to be honest, and it's easy to weed out the unfitting action.

And I am probably one of the few that like baby toys. You know the ones you squeeze and they make sounds.

then read my post, its a play on words throwing your toys out of the pram and all that.
MrHyde Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:I like the action to be honest, and it's easy to weed out the unfitting action.

then read my post, its a play on words throwing your toys out of the pram and all that.

Not entirely sure if I get it either. I am just comparing people to the toys in a subtle way, but now that I had to explain it, it's kind of ruined.
It failed before you explained it Dru.
Punisher, let cheetah post again!

cheetah

snow1eopardess Wrote:Cheetah gives felines a really bad name with this...suck up the minor minutes and move on. Unless that small stim was just too much of a waste of your valuable time and/or click time?

Are you f'n kidding me! There was no gripe over being hit. I, as a smarter player with use of my resources, was pointing out the folly of those that don't use them as wisely! If you are uneducated enough in AL land you also wouldn't grasp that he was wasting valuable EP to mug someone that he could have gotten exp off of...

The best irony of this is....the comment beside you, my dear feliness, is, in my enemies list is , Snow Leapardess, "whines for being hit during gang wars"....

would you like for me to really find some of the old mails you sent me , whining and bitching like a lil school girl for being hit during a war for heavens sake!

And you're making fun of me, honey you haven't been through HALF of what I have with REAL wars.... So I would SHUT your uneducated mouth now if I were you or you will find out what real Al wars can be like!

How's that Ush? Good enough post for ya?
Grow up, already. Neutral Goodness. I know I get nasty, but I don't bust the balls of the world because one person puts sand up my ass.

This thread needs a lock before sandy ass really blows up on people. It's getting pathetic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's