AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A valuable use of EP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sorry, but before I respond this just has to be done.

cheetah Wrote:Please do tell us all how to learn from such brilliant playing!

You're in the hospital for 6 minute(s), how are you going to do that?

Actions
8:23 pm Ushanewnewba mugged you and stole $0.

PLEASE tell me, how do I get where you are, lol, by mugging someone and putting them in for 6 WHOLE minutes...

You TOTALLY wasted your energy that you could've used to level, even if I'm not the BEST exp out there....Looks like today, you actually lose to Dru as to being the oldest NOOB! and worst player ever.

LMAO, today he did, or at least claim to (if he was embarrassed and lying....), lost several times bc he was totally over encumbered, or forgot that he might need to be at full health to take on someone many levels above him, lmao, anyways, if this was an ad for the new stuff, I think he proved it isn't worth the cost, so Raf--thank your gang mate Dru for disproving the value of the items you're over pricing--and thank some others in your gang for proving that Diss is the biggest group of noobs when it comes to playing AL!.

Everyone else.....Pun will be there soon, and I have a very good feeling that he wouldn't even dare ask what Raf is.....give it time peeps, and by time, I don't mean that long.....,

The first attack, yes I was over encumbranced. Second attack, I nailed you. Third attack you actually had to equip belt or use gang protection to defeat me.

And the difference between me and Howl is so big, both in the weapon skills and stats I most likely can't take her until new weapons come out Smile

(Just so you know, for future references. The best way to get a fast response from me is to not write wall of words. Cause then I am forced to edit the post before reading it.)
cheetah Wrote:..proving that Diss is the biggest group of noobs when it comes to playing AL!.

they just don't prefer doing some "sacrifices" that others do, like logging in no matter what they do in real life if a war starts, don't spend insane amount of $ on stims and food items or energy refreshes if it's not necessary and other things like that. they have a different style of playing AL.

But if that's not how you play AL, that doesn't mean they are noobs because you say so. i don't see why we should abide to your way of thinking
I'm glad I didn't read that whole paragraph.

Dissidence a big group of noobs because of one person's motive..It's a mugging. Get over it. You've done it. Everyone's done it. Get over it..
alinutza Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:..proving that Diss is the biggest group of noobs when it comes to playing AL!.

they just don't prefer doing some "sacrifices" that others do, like logging in no matter what they do in real life if a war starts, don't spend insane amount of $ on stims and food items or energy refreshes if it's not necessary and other things like that. they have a different style of playing AL.

But if that's not how you play AL, that doesn't mean they are noobs because you say so. i don't see why we should abide to your way of thinking

I am a noob, maybe the biggest noob there is, and I am fine with that. Because it seems like the only other option is to be a pms ridden incomplete veteran.

So yes, I am a noob that plays the way I want. I don't dictate how others should play, and I don't let others dictate me.

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm glad I didn't read that whole paragraph.

Dissidence a big group of noobs because of one person's motive..It's a mugging. Get over it. You've done it. Everyone's done it. Get over it..

Tommi, since your a noob like me. I just need to inform you quickly about how we do things here in the forum.

In AL forum, we take the time to listen to Cheetahs thoughts when she thinks she has been unjustly treated, when she is feeling down, angry or drunk. We take the time to seriously discuss how to best help her out of the tight spot she's in or we take turns on doing liquor runs for her.

1 online mug is serious business, especially when you don't lose anything or get the stiff 6min hosp time.
Druchii Wrote:I am a noob, maybe the biggest noob there is, and I am fine with that. Because it seems like the only other option is to be a pms ridden incomplete veteran.

So yes, I am a noob that plays the way I want. I don't dictate how others should play, and I don't let others dictate me.

ok, so Druchi is a noob! who else from Dissidence is a noob? step forward, please! don't be shy!

ps: dude, i sometimes forget to equip my items for days

delpot

cheetah is a flawless player. all al'ers should model their play after her. she is the epitome of perfection. take notes n00bs.
Actually the post had nothing to do with one mug... it had to do with about 20 of them on diff SV's... then a few leaves. Usha trying to get a rise...

It's nothing new... and life goes on...

lock thread Biggrin
randomjacker Wrote:It's nothing new... and life goes on...

exactly!! what is this topic different from all the others in which low level players whine/complain about online attacks and try to take others take some actions and where old players tell them that bringing it to the forum solves nothing ?

badmanbren

It's true AL. I left because Cheetah has lost the plot.
alinutza Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:It's nothing new... and life goes on...

exactly!! what is this topic different from all the others in which low level players whine/complain about online attacks and try to take others take some actions and where old players tell them that bringing it to the forum solves nothing ?

I was refering to the people who where insinuating that the attacks had somthing to do with exp, or money.... credit refreshing to mug people for money makes no sense... it was done to get a rise. I was simply clarifying the fact that it was an attack on a gang. not a money seeking venture.

I am just clarifying for a few people, not commenting on anything else.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's