AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
oh pish posh Smile
(2010.Apr.14 10:29 AM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.02 05:34 AM)TheMace Wrote: [ -> ]History of the Lycan Legion

Jocasta and TealJade created a gang called the Poxy Cohorts, along with some of their other friends who had come over from the other website. On the first day they joined AL they were contacted by a friendly higher level called Mace, welcoming them to the game and making sure they found their way around. The girls were then having some trouble with some people, namely jamestheshiner, spikelancelot and gemini. Mace, Shadowguard and Deathwing(who always appreciates the opportunity to pick a fight or 10) became their protectors.

At the time Mace had left the comfort of the Shadow Warlords, where he had spent most of his time, and was running his own gang of mercenaries, first with Vyper (SRX) and then with badmanbren. Mace decided that it was time to get back in a more established gang and joined the X Pats.

While Mace was doing this the Poxy Cohorts were growing in strength, but were still being harassed by a few people so Mace decided it was time to make them a real force in the game, so left the X Pats to join the Poxy Cohorts. They got a good group of players together and even had 2 family gangs, with most people being friends in real life too. The Poxy Cohorts were doing well in the voting for the most improved gang in the AL community for 2008. Guest members, such as Howl, RJ and WilliamR, joined the gang for a while to help out with advice and getting gang points in wars. The hideout became strong and a lot of member slots were created.

So everything was going well until one day Mace had a mental blip and decided that he was leaving the game for good, as his real life work was taking over too much. He came back for one day during the Xmas Hosp War of 08/09 when the Poxy Cohorts fought alonsgide SV and VS.

While he was away a lot of the original Poxy Cohorts members left the game, although Jocasta and TealJade continued to get stronger. Fast forward about 7mths later and Mace decided to return to AL full time. After discussion between Mace, Jocasta and Teal they decided it was time to give the Poxy Cohorts an overhaul. A new name, new members and new way of working.

While he had been away on his travels Mace had become lost in the mountains, where he met a stranger who gave him shelter and taught him the ways of the wolf, eventually turning him into a Lycan. Upon his return to AL Mace was to pass this gift on to his old friends. With increased speed, strength and stamina from their transformation, and an insatiable bloodlust burning inside their glowing yellow eyes the Lycan Legion was born…

I am baffled that you forgot to mention me Razz
Also you forgot to mention your time in the Bad family
i think it was after you left SW and before you started the 4hire with Vyper.
you also forgot to mention the conflicts with Diss and X-pats, the almost purchase of DM(which crashed because of slim and his business techniques)

Who are you again?
Are you recording all of that Pop?

Every month that goes by comes with its own drama.
no, cant say i am
(2010.Apr.22 12:50 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]no, cant say i am

Sounds like you're getting dry a little.
yeah i know right? :/ getting jaded i suppose
(2010.Apr.24 02:53 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]yeah i know right? :/ getting jaded i suppose

You should try something different.

A playing style you never played.
lol, u mean like WARRING? i'll pass. if i try a new play style, i'm not going to do something that will destroy myself in the long run. lamez
(2010.Apr.25 08:51 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]lol, u mean like WARRING? i'll pass. if i try a new play style, i'm not going to do something that will destroy myself in the long run. lamez

agreed on warring. that is so 2008.

I don't know, trying to see what kind of new ''buid'' we could have.

With the multi people combat code, war with gangs of 3 could have been fun.
(2010.Apr.25 08:51 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]lol, u mean like WARRING? i'll pass. if i try a new play style, i'm not going to do something that will destroy myself in the long run. lamez

Yeh, I agree... totally shut my character down!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's