AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2011.Dec.01 10:05 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.01 09:59 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]i try very hard

even tho I don't have to cuz you still mad!
(2011.Dec.01 06:25 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.01 12:44 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.30 02:49 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]DM was only thought of as powerful when they were allied with SV. DM has never really been organized.

dm and sw are pretty much on the same page. never ruled shit.

ftr xpats kicked the shit out of both of those pissy gangs.

Xpats never did jack to SW. I never remember Sw asking xpats to stop in a hosp war, always the other way around. Some od xpats big guns never fought sometimes even. I remember you, harry, klaw, dingus, and thrill being fighters, not the rest of the gang every time though.

there was a lot of x-pat/sw wars. and x had us undeniably stat wise. sw was and always will be a scrappy bunch that you can't underestimate. everyone used to say that it was me and connie that did everything in those hosping wars with x and sv, was hardly the truth.
dm aint shit, and even worst the spw. xpats ruled for a while til shit got boring
(2011.Dec.02 11:45 AM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]xpats ruled for a while til shit got boring

What game were you playing. Far to many Xpat surrenders to SW to consider them ruling.
I also don't remember xpats ruling anything.
I don't remember xpats owning anything, either. They teamed up with other gangs every so often to take part in owning, but did no owning by themselves. Dingus's ownage of hookers, drugs and booze don't count.
36 owns AL.

We have Admin in our pockets.

You don't believe me?

Check a little deeper.
(2011.Dec.02 12:46 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember xpats owning anything, either. They teamed up with other gangs every so often to take part in owning, but did no owning by themselves. Dingus's ownage of hookers, drugs and booze don't count.

dingus never owned a hooker. sure he used to leave deposits in them but that is a far cry from owning them.
x-pats in their prime #1
(2011.Dec.02 10:25 PM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]x-pats in their prime #1

Your as delusional as the 36th.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's