AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
you could scan through real old forum threads for a basic idea. im sure it would be better than the crap that populates it today
Here is pretty much all you need to know:

Cassanova---2006
The Elders
Marvel System
Super Villains
Pullo/Loki
Super Villains
Pestilence
Super Villains/Dark Matter
Valhalla
Habitat-2011
Mail poptart he said he would do it a couple years ago. Maybe he found time to finish it. He hasn't been whining on the forums lately.
(2011.Nov.30 10:53 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]Here is pretty much all you need to know:

Cassanova---2006
The Elders
Marvel System
Super Villains
Pullo/Loki
Super Villains
Pestilence
Valhalla
Habitat-2011

And Space Wranglers everywhere in between.
(2011.Nov.30 10:53 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]Here is pretty much all you need to know:

Cassanova---2006
The Elders
Marvel System
Super Villains
Pullo/Loki
Super Villains
Pestilence
Valhalla
Habitat-2011

Is Valhalla in there only cause most everyone left and retired? When did they reign AL?
(2011.Nov.30 11:23 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]

Cassanova---2006
The Elders
Marvel System
Super Villains
Pullo/Loki
Super Villains
Pestilence
Valhalla
Habitat-2011

Is Valhalla in there only cause most everyone left and retired? When did they reign AL?

I was wondering the same thing...also, could we get estimated dates? It seems like I should have been around in the pest days, but I don't remember them at all...
Valhalla is included due to complete domination of gang wars without being the #1 in size or strength.

All of these can be debated... However, this is my opinion.

Cassanova---2006
The Elders
Marvel System
Super Villains
Pullo/Loki
Super Villains
Pestilence
Valhalla
Habitat-2011

what about wook?
(2011.Nov.30 11:26 AM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.30 11:23 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]

Cassanova---2006
The Elders
Marvel System
Super Villains
Pullo/Loki
Super Villains
Pestilence
Valhalla
Habitat-2011

I was wondering the same thing...also, could we get estimated dates? It seems like I should have been around in the pest days, but I don't remember them at all...

pestilence should be above pullo/loki. i believe the second time around, that you may have been here for they were called gentrification.

there used to be a bottledbrainsdirect (may not be exact) site made by yoda that sorta had an early history on it. but yoda was banned years ago and may have did away with it
I was in Gentrification with Dru. Don't remember Loki/Pullo being in there with us.

Putting pestilence before Loki/Pullo is not correct, as Pestilence was nothing without their top two guys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's