AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: It takes some beating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Heh. I dunno why I'm not slumping over my seat..I feel pretty good, though.
biffbaffboff Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:errrr Cried i dont think so they offerd to assist so the leader at the time took it get your facts stright god i hate smart arse's YOU PISS ME OFF SO frag MUCH

cried for help/got help/accepted an offer its still the same.You got backup without which you would have lost.Its hard fighting 3 wars at once.Getting gangs to help out is weak/lame.

this is to presume that DM didn't have thousands of CP at the time, which they did... so a win is when a hideout is gone. so saying they would loose should not be coming from you when diss had attacked almost everytime with multiple gangs. and DM 's hideout was close to fallling many times. then suddenly it was full health and beat diss as well as usually several other gangs.

But I am not into mud slinging just stating the obvious. DM gets help once you cry foul they were gonna loose. Diss got help almost every time and it was fair... odd my friend
theghost83 Wrote:I wouldnt talk warhammer I thought x Pats kicked DM around without w00k or loki in gang and the way Valhalla gave you the beat down.

ghost dont talk we hit ur gang and u always brought diss in and we still owned u and gave diss a hard time back when i was in the other gang
we never fought back to x pats anyways
valla never gave us a beatdown neither
so just dont talk if u dont know

biffbaffboff

Trouble is when big gangs go to war its one of two ways.very fast or extremely costly and lengthy.We have a good balance with 8 career repairers here.Thats why we rarely lose a war.If we do lose its normally quick or with a hosp fest/being jumped.Its the same for The big 4 or 5
rado360 Wrote:you have it wrong crazy. DIS declared on DM and we were beating them very easily. You guys cried for help to SV and they stepped in. They also had villains syndicate declare on us. Thats when VAL declared on SV.

thats all be4 ppl we r now cn stop talking about past events

cheetah

biffbaffboff Wrote:cried for help/got help/accepted an offer its still the same.You got backup without which you would have lost.Its hard fighting 3 wars at once.Getting gangs to help out is weak/lame.

3 wars?! Pfft, try six or so! And no not the planned contest kind. Haha, you mean like the time SVs was at war with Diss. In the middle of it, Ush (while in Val) hosped every online member of SVs, THEN Val declared on us? (And yes we still won both wars, lol) Guess you don't remember that cry for help or how lame that was, huh?

And yes, watch those "master plans" phase [whatever phase they at now], as they always seem to backfire, and as I hear it, result in the master planner losing his declare privies.....
dont fotget i jumped in and got val done then the muthas jumped in and we won both
rado360 Wrote:you have it wrong crazy. DIS declared on DM and we were beating them very easily. You guys cried for help to SV and they stepped in. They also had villains syndicate declare on us. Thats when VAL declared on SV.
Finally, someone with a brain. I think Shadowskid and Crazyskid should go back to naptime.

dekarr

how did this thread become about anything other than a hosp war between Xpats and Diss?

cheetah

dekarr Wrote:how did this thread become about anything other than a hosp war between Xpats and Diss?

when someone got their facts wrong
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's