AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: It takes some beating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
......?

XxDragonxX

actually we didnt cry. it's just what true allies do when their friends are in need. like the time Valhalla we getting killed by SV's then Diss, Diss Hoppers, Muthas and Space Wranglers tried jump in and DM jumped in and all ended well for us.

Oh this is fun bringing up the past Biggrin

ShadowKid

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

biffbaffboff

ShadowKid Wrote:errrr Cried i dont think so they offerd to assist so the leader at the time took it get your facts stright god i hate smart arse's YOU PISS ME OFF SO frag MUCH

cried for help/got help/accepted an offer its still the same.You got backup without which you would have lost.Its hard fighting 3 wars at once.Getting gangs to help out is weak/lame.

ShadowKid

jesus christ i swear im not in a mood for this crap ME I DIDNT ASK FOR ALLIES ME I DIDNT ASK FOR HELP AND ME FFS DIDNT EVEN CRY OR WHATEVER FOR HELP. they jumped in like any allie will dowhen u get a allie and u get jumped in the war expect a stupid remark like hahaha you cried for help etc its annoying and its childish

theghost83

remember someone wanted al past to be written they need to read this thread
Shadowkid. You either need to

1) Calm down

2) Go play the game and not bother with the forums

or

3) Go take a nap/get some sleep.

That way, you won't be so grumpy.

ShadowKid

hehe Beh i might just do the 3 one
Yeah. I need to do the 3rd one, but I'm not tired, somehow. past three days, I've accumulated like..10 hours worth of sleep. Neutral

ShadowKid

hehe if i did tht i would die
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's