AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: It takes some beating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

biffbaffboff

ShadowKid Wrote:Ghost are u a nob or something tell me how did DM beat val at war when ush hosped us all oh yes it called brains so shut up you fool when you know Val hardly ever warred DM when they did they either won or we won you moron and he wernt in DM when it happend its now cosa get your facts stright or dont talk about DM

HE meaning Warhammer

Chill

theghost83

Weebay your right sorry everyone i did get worked up in the last 15 minutes,sorry ak sorry w00k I regret saying everything

rado360

I don't think the Xpats would be the same gang they were without you two. They have grown stronger and so has DIS. Just wanted to clarify that they were not beating us before you two joined...was the other way around.

ShadowKid

theghost83 Wrote:I do recall seeing over half of DM in the hospital during that hosping war5

hmm but warhammer wernt in DM and yes we were in the hosp but we still won the war. DM vs Val was always a good war. even if ush hosped us

ShadowKid

Why is everyone sayin chill to me or other things im chilled

XxDragonxX

Who remembers when Usha's Master Plan Failed ... not the first time ... anyway for those that can't remember. Diss declared on DM while Val declared on SV. it didnt run too smooth and ended in both Diss and Val being beaten.

Diss rule at wars Wink.

PS. DON'T LET USHANEWNEWBA RUN WARS. His warring plan are like the best and shouldn't be used in AL.

biffbaffboff

I dont appreciate the needless hosps that are occurring rigth now either

ShadowKid

zZzZzZ

rado360

you have it wrong crazy. DIS declared on DM and we were beating them very easily. You guys cried for help to SV and they stepped in. They also had villains syndicate declare on us. Thats when VAL declared on SV.

ShadowKid

errrr Cried i dont think so they offerd to assist so the leader at the time took it get your facts stright god i hate smart ass's YOU PISS ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's