AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sniper skill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Loki

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Or, perhaps, you can't because you're not

1) witty or

2) smart. AKA, one of those 'double-digit IQers' you know oh so much about..

I'm surprised you know what's after 1)
I'm surprised you could even understand that. Or did you?

Loki

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm surprised you could even understand that. Or did you?

What?
Loki Wrote:I got nothin'

I'm tired of spelling everything out for the double-digit IQers.

It's not funny if ya gotta splain it. Sad

SadSadSadSadSad Sorry, Loki.

LordSkie

Loki Wrote:I got nothin'

I'm tired of spelling everything out for the double-digit IQers.

It's not funny if ya gotta splain it. Sad

oh bless!

Loki, loki, you do realise that whether you explain it or not...
He can't explain much more than his shoe size, and even then he has trouble.

biffbaffboff

You forgot number 3. Totally self obsessed rl losers who even when shown facts about prior conduct of themselves take it upon themselves to hospitalize a player or 2.The truth hurts.The typical response is at the end of an SB1.

I imagine Loki is a control freak irl which most probably explains his actions in AL.The reason he has no social life.Probably has a form of OCD.Most probably on welfare and rented flat.Hence the time to play AL 20 hrs daily and slam some of his welfare into the AL coffers.A control freak with all the power AL has to offer.Thats why no-one should ever question him or even come up with any idea's atall.Lets just keep the game exactly as it is because change is what control freaks fear.It wont be that bad for you.Its actually a good idea.Just try to think that you thought of it and it will be OK.
biffbaffboff Wrote:You forgot number 3. Totally self obsessed rl losers who even when shown facts about prior conduct of themselves take it upon themselves to hospitalize a player or 2.The truth hurts.The typical response is at the end of an SB1.

I imagine Loki is a control freak irl which most probably explains his actions in AL.The reason he has no social life.Probably has a form of OCD.Most probably on welfare and rented flat.Hence the time to play AL 20 hrs daily and slam some of his welfare into the AL coffers.A control freak with all the power AL has to offer.Thats why no-one should ever question him or even come up with any idea's atall.Lets just keep the game exactly as it is because change is what control freaks fear.It wont be that bad for you.Its actually a good idea.Just try to think that you thought of it and it will be OK.

Oh goodness, Biff. You better quit messing with Loki. :x I'm going to beat you up. Grr, roar, meow.

Addition: Reminds you of someone doesn't it? The one who's stuck to Loki like flies on drek.

Loki

LOL @ shoe size Smile

Imagine what you will, Biff, if that takes the sting away. Smile
biffbaffboff Wrote:You forgot number 3. Totally self obsessed rl losers who even when shown facts about prior conduct of themselves take it upon themselves to hospitalize a player or 2.The truth hurts.The typical response is at the end of an SB1.

Too bad this isn't real life then, huh?

You're right though, Loki is an anti-social, deranged, psychopath lunatic on welfare. Fact.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's