AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sniper skill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

biffbaffboff

Back on topic.Im glad alot of players have liked the idea and only the predictable 2 slagging it off,nothing new there.

Its been mooted for a long time that AP's need another use.Skills need updating.Merge the 2 and allow players to make the choice they want.I,e if i donate ill slam shotgun.If i dont/cant donate ill just chose to be a lil old sniper for my gang.Useless in every other aspect of the game put an expert in my field.
*insert popcorn eating emoticon

Loki

Skie, still carrying the cross for Matt. When's he coming back?

biffbaffboff

Well looking at the cost of travel i would imagine that midland district would be a fair few miles away from Downtown DC.Yet have 1 player in each district using melee and they can both still attack a hideout.Now either the hideout is 17 miles long and stretches over 5 districts or its just a part of the game thats accepted.

As for a trained sniper they can kill upto a mile away.Thats some shooting.I dont think district would be a problem.Also AL is set in the future so id imagine the sniper weapons would be accurate and powerful enough to reach many miles.So district no problem.

"Awaits the Popcornman and his buddy" What could they moan about.Ive paid $6000 to travel to underground and some level 10 punk can shoot me...it's so unfair.Cry.

LordSkie

Loki Wrote:Skie, still carrying the cross for Matt. When's he coming back?

Which cross would this be, I'm wondering?
Still awaiting the witty retort... get up the pace guys...
Druchii Wrote:Still awaiting the witty retort... get up the pace guys...

I'm waiting, too..

Loki

I got nothin'

I'm tired of spelling everything out for the double-digit IQers.

It's not funny if ya gotta splain it. Sad
Or, perhaps, you can't because you're not

1) witty or

2) smart. AKA, one of those 'double-digit IQers' you know oh so much about..
Loki Wrote:I got nothin'

I'm tired of spelling everything out for the double-digit IQers.

It's not funny if ya gotta splain it. Sad

I thought you took pride in being creative and original.

Come on, say something funny Loki. You can even make fun of me being a Norwegian if you totally dry on funny stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's