AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sniper skill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Uh oh. Loki understood the joke! Better watch out. :roll:

biffbaffboff

Why the hell should i quit messing with him? He invaded this topic and placed his drivelling response with typical distain.Then insulted me.When i proved him wrong i get hospitalized.When i proved him to be a bigger moaner than me he took it personal.He should learn when to shut his mouth on the forums.If all he has is derogatory answers for every topic or every idea then no-one can post with their views or opinions.His bullying ways stagnate the very foundations of a forum with free speech and free thoughts.

Loki

You're on a roll! Maybe you can be the next funny fat guy on SNL!
'OMFG. BIFF, U R SRYS BSNS, HRR. I BEAT U NAO! GRR!'

Continuation:

'THRR NO 3 SPECH N HRR, BIFF. 8 MEYE SB-1, DCH!'

Loki

biffbaffboff Wrote:Why the hell should i quit messing with him? He invaded this topic and placed his drivelling response with typical distain.Then insulted me.When i proved him wrong i get hospitalized.When i proved him to be a bigger moaner than me he took it personal.He should learn when to shut his mouth on the forums.If all he has is derogatory answers for every topic or every idea then no-one can post with their views or opinions.His bullying ways stagnate the very foundations of a forum with free speech and free thoughts.

Wait, how did you prove me wrong?
CLAM THE HECK DOWN! it's just a game and besides biff if Loki attentions were to derail this topic he has succeed. Please everyone let's go back to the topic and as your moms said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.
Mock8800 Wrote:CLAM THE HECK DOWN! it's just a game and besides biff if Loki attentions were to derail this topic he has succeed. Please everyone let's go back to the topic and as your moms said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

don't tell me to CLAM down!!
CLAM DOWN, DUDE. LOKI'LL HIT YOU FOR HAVING THE WILL TO SPEAK YOUR MIND! EL OH EL.

biffbaffboff

Loki Wrote:"Yeps.Lets get on topic." Biff always takes personal shots at anyone who criticizes his "idea's"

Pot calling the kettle black.You as i said before have besmerched everyone who remotely comes up with any idea.The violin,the masturbate list is endless.I never criticize i let the posts run.You on the other hand just degrade players 24/7 in the forums.Its a habit that obviously comes with power.
Is Clam Down a joke? If it is, I don't get it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's