AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Let's Make it Worth Something...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Exactly Z. It will give the rest of us a little time to catch up to theses guys Wink

biffbaffboff

Punisher Wrote:plain and simple...not gonna end....btw its pointless to put members who are offline for hours in the hospital...we have two different strategies and thats it....you do what you do and we will continue to do it our way

our members will grow and put your onlines in the hospital however we see fit

thank you, that is all

Fine with me big boy.Lets rock and roll
Zen we over in SV are happy for it to run, but if Diss are to scared to and want to get in the way of everyone else benifiting from the day because they have no "control" over the way this wee fun war is panning out they need to talk it out in there camp.

Funny how when they set down a skewed set of victory rule, in which they know they were ahead because most of us were away over xmas and are now doing online leaves it was ok, and we were scared, but now something is really on the line they cant poney up.

Marlo

What the fuck are you talking about?

The gymboree day nonsense has nothing to do with the f#cking thread.

Have a gymboree day !!! WHO FUCKING cares?

Most of the players over here see such a negligent benefit from the GYm day that it doesnt matter.

So, take your childish, he said, she said bullshit elsewhere...

And doubly, GO fuck YOURSELVES.
Marlo Wrote:What the ....... are you talking about?

The gymboree day nonsense has nothing to do with the ....... thread.

Have a gymboree day !!! WHO ....... cares?

Most of the players over here see such a negligent benefit from the GYm day that it doesnt matter.

So, take your childish, he said, she said cowplop elsewhere...

And doubly, GO ....... YOURSELVES. (copying it is just as bad so i will fix it at my end for you)

Now now, dont get yourself all worked up, open the door walk outside breath in and out and count to 10 and plz remember its only a game.

The gym day has more to do with it than you want everyone to know but its ok really it is.

OH and
Keep things PG-13. It's a crime game, not an open forum to post vulgar or obscene language.

Can we plz get a mod in here to clean up some of them posts masking it does not change the word thanks.

biffbaffboff

fuck the vills,seems its the only fuck they get as they don't have a real life.I think we all know where we stand and thats exactly where it was 10 hours ago,so lets stop talking and start shooting. ONWARDS

Weebay

Moriarty Wrote:Im with connie on this one. Why postpone the gym day? If they are serious about this war then It wont change a thing. If they are looking for a way out then they can ask for a truce. This thread is their first step. They are trying to save a bit of face.

Postponing the gym day now would only make the SVs look like the bad guys because we wont accept a skewed bet to End a war diss val cant win.

Out of curiosity what exactly is your gang looking to win?

The bet seemed like a fair idea to me, and we weren't against different terms on it either. Marlo and I would be happy to entertain the idea of different parameters to the bet.

I honestly don't feel that we would of won on just hosp times, that is why I thought it to be fair.
Marlo Wrote:What the frag are you talking about?

The gymboree day nonsense has nothing to do with the f#cking thread.

Have a gymboree day !!! WHO frag cares?

So, take your childish, he said, she said cowplop elsewhere...

And doubly, GO frag YOURSELVES.
hit a soft spot there did he marlo?

Marlo

Hey Hyde,

[Picture of Big Bird flippin the bird.]

Signed,

Americans Public Broadcasting
once again im sorry but were is the mods here can someone not show him what the rules mean.

Once again incase you missed it Keep things PG-13. It's a crime game, not an open forum to post vulgar or obscene language.

That is a number times in the one thread and his gang m8 has modded it but nothing has been said, sad times. Even more so when someone was jumped on for adding there view to a thread :cry:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's