AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Let's Make it Worth Something...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

cheetah

Conrad1103 Wrote:you have to admit....it feels good to weed out the quiters doesnt it? if not now.....it will.

Yes, and more than a few Diss/Vall have weeded themselves out. Now we're down to who can really take it. And I gotta say, on MSN, our lowest levels are saying "bring it", "we will never surrender"--sorry can't say the same for the other gangs, as Solds of Diss are begging not to be hit. Our lower levels in SV can take it, and will, and will fight back. Don't underestimate us, bc you'll lose that bet too!

biffbaffboff

ShadowKid Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Okies SK.Ive left you alone this war not any longer.

Because i called marlo a wanker or because i put YOUR forum post up hell i dont care if you hosp me HOSP ME.

Because youv'e been a pain in my ass these topics.Everything I say your slighting me.Now i'll have to change policy of not hosping over forums,especially for you. Biggrin

biffbaffboff

cheetah Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:you have to admit....it feels good to weed out the quiters doesnt it? if not now.....it will.

Yes, and more than a few Diss/Vall have weeded themselves out. Now we're down to who can really take it. And I gotta say, on MSN, our lowest levels are saying "bring it", "we will never surrender"--sorry can't say the same for the other gangs, as Solds of Diss are begging not to be hit. Our lower levels in SV can take it, and will, and will fight back. Don't underestimate us, bc you'll lose that bet too!

You tactic of mind games is pathetic.

Next

Weebay

cheetah Wrote:

What bet have we lost? From what I read none of you were willing to accept our terms for a bet, or even offer a counter?

ShadowKid

Im a pain in the arse thanks

but marlo is still a bellend.
biffbaffboff Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:

You tactic of mind games is pathetic.

Next

biff...did you really attend any formalized education whatsoever....including elementary or primary schooling...you sir are truly an idiot....cant even get the proper words out now
ShadowKid Wrote:

Because i called marlo a wanker or because i put YOUR forum post up hell i dont care if you hosp me HOSP ME.

You sound just right for the new hobby that is running rampant through the younger generations today.

The name of your new hobby is "Self Mutilation". Get a piercing in your dingdong and playing with refrigerator magnets!

Thor

Diss and Val have already lost, havent I stated that last night? Sure, there's still 6-7 of them trying to act tough but the whole community knows that over 80-85% of the members of the 3 gangs combined (val/diss/diss hoppers) gave up, if they ever took part in the war at all.

Not even talking about diss soldiers who have been whining repeatedly since day 1.

Offering a bet to end a war? wtf are you guys thinking? Seriously... Original but a total failure...

ShadowKid

Druchii Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:

You sound just right for the new hobby that is running rampant through the younger generations today.

The name of your new hobby is "Self Mutilation". Get a piercing in your dingdong and playing with refrigerator magnets!

That is in your country not mine.
Weebay Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:

What bet have we lost? From what I read none of you were willing to accept our terms for a bet, or even offer a counter?

They find pleasure in getting beaten up, they remind me about the cases in the media regarding adolescent boys practicing "auto erotic asphyxiation".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's