AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Let's Make it Worth Something...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Scorpious

Conrad1103 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I'm just hoping for a slow down so I can have a gym day for December.

If there is going to be a wager, make sure you get the terms extremely specific. It will take time to get the info for everyone calculated, and changing the terms in the middle will make me have to start over. I also need an agreed-upon starting time and end-time.

so this game is about Val/Dis/SV? of course not. im sure you wouldnt post-pone a gym day if i or my my gang were getting constantly hospiliolized though.

if there is a hosp war going on, and those gangs choose not to particiapte in a gymboree day.....then tough drek. id certainly hate to believe the rest of AL would be neglected bc of an ongoing war. that just doesnt seem fair OR reasonable.

Punisher Wrote:+30

+ 500,000,000. Let the rest of us AL folks play regardless of who is warring.

ZhuSeth

To be honest I would ask for a day of truce so I can see what a gym day is.
If the gym day is run there is an easy way to take part - leave diss. plain and simple
the +30 was in reference to our gang size...
and seriously everyone......."Connie" just isnt very cool sounding. i like C. though. hell yeah.... im C. from now on. awesome.

Scorpious

AHHH, i thought you were referring to everyone there agreeing on the gym day so I wanted to agree 500,000,000 more. :massivegrin:

ZhuSeth

Moriarty Wrote:If the gym day is run there is an easy way to take part - leave diss. plain and simple

Not a chance. Ain't leaving even if I won't get even 1 minute of playing AL
Conrad1103 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I'm just hoping for a slow down so I can have a gym day for December.

If there is going to be a wager, make sure you get the terms extremely specific. It will take time to get the info for everyone calculated, and changing the terms in the middle will make me have to start over. I also need an agreed-upon starting time and end-time.

so this game is about Val/Dis/SV? of course not. im sure you wouldnt post-pone a gym day if i or my my gang were getting constantly hospiliolized though.

if there is a hosp war going on, and those gangs choose not to particiapte in a gymboree day.....then tough drek. id certainly hate to believe the rest of AL would be neglected bc of an ongoing war. that just doesnt seem fair OR reasonable.

i have to agree with conrad on this. its definitely not fair for the rest of the players, and this game definitely doesnt revolve around the top 3

Shadowjack

Ditto regarding ZhuSeth's post.
Join the war, defeat this diss menace, THEY ARE STOPPING YOU TRAINING.

/end propaganda
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's