AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

shadowinc

all the super gangs and highier lvl players have paid their dues to get to where they are today, i remember just starting the game myself and felt hopeless, but i had a few players tell me to suck it up train , get strongier and beat the crap out of whoever beat on me all the time, so with this thread you have drawn attention to yourself, good luck bro , all i can say is train and do the best you can Biggrin

biffbaffboff

If ya'll wanna take a look in Game & Forum Feedback under "idea" you may see something that could be of use to you smaller gangs.Take a look as Mod heads moved it from gen diss.Dam nazi's Evil

Promathia19

yobtebe Wrote:but you needs to express your superiority by hitting me - thats what wrong in AL - attitudes like that - attitudes that your the bigger and better and you need to prove it - in AL

really, is there something wrong with that... in this game... seriously

DirkDanja

all part of the food chain big player beats me i beat someone smaller then me and so on of course its not fair BUT thats the order of things

biffbaffboff

You could always aquire a gang vault for gang points.500 gold per gang point stored for 48hrs. Zen?
biffbaffboff Wrote:You could always aquire a gang vault for gang points.500 gold per gang point stored for 48hrs. Zen?

wtf is gold?
one answer to your problem dont be in a gang and nothing would happen 2u

biffbaffboff

w00k Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:You could always aquire a gang vault for gang points.500 gold per gang point stored for 48hrs. Zen?

wtf is gold?

smarty ass ok $500 :roll:
Druchii Wrote:Let's try to keep ideas in the right section.

biffbaffboff

This is easy gang points.

Valhalla vs. Raging Dirge Inferno Valhalla

Easy peasy.Gimme some of this.You smaller gangs need to hunt out the others like vall has just done. Razz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's