AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

badmanbren

LordSkie Wrote:sorry to display my ignorance... but OG?

I always thought it was Original Gangster lol.
g2o2d4wp Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:I do not mind it if I get hit. I only get disgruntled when others in the big gangs decide to farm us. That is what really bites. It really sucks when you are only like 38 or 39 points from an upgrade and then get farmed and now have 130+ to go. BLAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes the newest member wonder if they will ever see the gang advance or not.

Well, I see now that the x pats are appearing to be the reincarnation of the 499ers. Any previous members from the 499ers there I wonder? Of course declaring on a gang with only one member online is not sufficient for them. Why not farm them for more GPs, huh? I guess for them I will say it is to be expected. However, the larger gangs are showing more honor though. Straight wars and confident in their warring abilities where they do not need to farm.

Thanks honorable gangs. You will always be on my bust priority list. Smile

3 points in response to your post:
1) X-Pats at the absolute most may have received 15 or so points from pvp during gang wars and that is only if by chance one of the lower level players beat a higher level for 10.

2) I think the true difference between the XPats and the 499 is evident to almost all members of the AL community

3) Granted there are some former 499ers in the Xpats who left 499 to get a new start with a new perspective. However, there are also a lot of other players who have been in different gangs in th past as well as players who started playing this as referrals to join this gang. I think the tag you are attempting to place on them is out of line and unfair.

my .015 cents

recession is killing me, I don't even have 02 cents

I agree, these were the guys who left before they were disbanded. and did it because of the way the 499ers were.
What exactly did the 499's do?

ShadowKid

lrrltt Wrote:What exactly did the 499's do?

ermmmm we would be here for about 1week explaining what they did they did nearly everything i think they are the most famous gang in AL well up there with elders BOTD pest and others but we would be here for a long long time

ShadowKid

oh yeah scorp Xpats are Too cool to be any part of the 499ers i only liked a few in the 499ers maxzorin playajam Mudpies gave me some laughs so yes he is there due to that and zappafrank was a cool guy as well oh yeah and the ex 499ers over in the xpats are cool
When is the 499 reunion??? Biggrin

ShadowKid

w00k Wrote:When is the 499 reunion??? Biggrin
Biggrin
ShadowKid Wrote:
w00k Wrote:When is the 499 reunion??? Biggrin
Biggrin
Biggrin
Hey, I got my start there too ya know
Oh yeah?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's