AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nightrain

As Kain posted above. the art of tic hunting is something that is extremely fun.

In our wars with the Elders/Pestilence we would stim out hit as many trrgts as possible. then the fun part was hitting the right trgts that would put you under fair. it would get real interesting use a nim/bio have enough hp/enrgy to hit again before some one got u.

Sarge and Chris (I have to admit :x ) were very good at hunting you down.

in those times you could count yourself lucky if you had from 10 sec to 5 minutes of free time.

You can make it fun. I sent CHris and Sarge over 100 mails each during this time (non-offensive or rude) but I would taunt them while in the hospital count down to my escape tell them we were going to make a mass attack. do anything to divert there attention just enough to make my hits .

I even made story lines in the forum and send them copies anything I could do to have that extra few seconds of freedom. All this was in fun enjoying the game and trying to make the best of a bad situation.

In the war with SV and DM I've actually exchanged mails with a few players. Enjoying the fact that once again I am warring and trying to make full use of my character.

Loki

The "I'm an OG" posts are getting almost as old as the whiner posts. Just sayin

Biggrin

Nightrain

Loki Wrote:The "I'm an OG" posts are getting almost as old as the whiner posts. Just sayin

Biggrin

Yep guess ur right .. No need to bring up old times. Guess ill stay quiet and enjoy the new one's. Razz

Loki

Hopefully your rivals can give you plenty of new events on which to report

Can't wait :roll: Biggrin

LordSkie

sorry to display my ignorance... but OG?

Nightrain

OLD GUY.. dang i knew I forgot my walking cane. Zen even put a titanium tip on it for me with a non-slippery handle

Nightrain

Loki Wrote:Hopefully your rivals can give you plenty of new events on which to report

:shock: no way im starting up the "On the Scene Reporter Posts"

Well at least not now. Twisted

LordSkie

hahaha, I want a return of the NT combat reports!!!

And what can I do other than old guy posts, I don't have any knowledge of the 'modern' times yet so it's all I've got Sad

Leave an old guy alone wouldya?!?! :o

Scorpious

Nightrain Wrote:
Loki Wrote:Hopefully your rivals can give you plenty of new events on which to report

:shock: no way im starting up the "On the Scene Reporter Posts"

Well at least not now. Twisted

AHHHHHH, come on Night. Start the "On the Scene Reporter Posts" again. I remember how fun they were. Also was hitting on all the nurses for all the hospital time there. It was pretty fun and funny then too. LOL Like stated in a previous post I was hit by the best back then constantly. lol Too bad we lost one of them from AL. Sad
Scorpious Wrote:I do not mind it if I get hit. I only get disgruntled when others in the big gangs decide to farm us. That is what really bites. It really sucks when you are only like 38 or 39 points from an upgrade and then get farmed and now have 130+ to go. BLAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes the newest member wonder if they will ever see the gang advance or not.

Well, I see now that the x pats are appearing to be the reincarnation of the 499ers. Any previous members from the 499ers there I wonder? Of course declaring on a gang with only one member online is not sufficient for them. Why not farm them for more GPs, huh? I guess for them I will say it is to be expected. However, the larger gangs are showing more honor though. Straight wars and confident in their warring abilities where they do not need to farm.

Thanks honorable gangs. You will always be on my bust priority list. Smile

3 points in response to your post:
1) X-Pats at the absolute most may have received 15 or so points from pvp during gang wars and that is only if by chance one of the lower level players beat a higher level for 10.

2) I think the true difference between the XPats and the 499 is evident to almost all members of the AL community

3) Granted there are some former 499ers in the Xpats who left 499 to get a new start with a new perspective. However, there are also a lot of other players who have been in different gangs in th past as well as players who started playing this as referrals to join this gang. I think the tag you are attempting to place on them is out of line and unfair.

my .015 cents

recession is killing me, I don't even have 02 cents
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's