AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WTF happened to w00k?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Conrad that sounds like it would really help the situation.
ArtVandelay Wrote:Well obviously this thread is headed toward an off topic death now.

::locks thread::

I wasnt mocking your intentions. I agree with what you said.

ArtVandelay

thatthingufear Wrote:Conrad that sounds like it would really help the situation.

Thats what people don't get. Its a game w00k could careless. I told him he was a sucker and laughed at him when I talked to him this afternoon. I suggested he play yahoo!games. Less randomness in tic-tac-toe.

He just doesn't like how this game is progressing codewise. No drama I can speak of with Weebay (maybe a torrid love affair)... otherwise End of story
You know. You say he could care less, but that only means he cares a lot, right? Obviously with leaving the game over something silly. Seems like a big batch of 'I'm gonna cry myself a river and drown in it' to me.

I liked the guy as much as I disliked him, but he didn't need to leave over getting a smack on his lips. Shit happens. And it happened to him.

The admins don't have to appease to anything or anyone just because they deem it unfair they lose to this someone. Go look at JohnRambo's signature, and tell me that isn't WAY more random than Weebay beating w00k.
The Skill factor too much in this game. Enough said.
Not really.
I would hate to type out my thought on these randomness damages.

I better stop here. 8)
Heh. That randomness thing's been happening every since I started this game. It's the weirdest thing, but it happens. I kinda like it, but it does get on the annoying side.

Didn't Zen and Err get rid of it once before? Whenever w00k lost to Marlo?
No, I don't think so.

The code that was removed, its the hospitalization code. This code suppose to give the defender more offensive power with each consecutive hosp attack within 24 hours.
Heh. The offensive power one is the one that was removed, along with the hospitalization code. I think the hosp code was taken down before that one..And I'm not talking about either one of those.

I'm talking about those ones that get you beat the hell up. XD You beat the hell out of someone you normally beat easily, and they somehow come back with tanks and choppers on the 50th time around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's