AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: protection code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

shadowinc

how is everybodys thoughts on it

mine is it sucks
not everyone has the resources to stim out and train or do crimes when the AP and EP are full...

mudpies

alinutza Wrote:not everyone has the resources to stim out and train or do crimes when the AP and EP are full...

then a game of wars and attacking might not be for them.
The protection coding is the stupidest coding in place in this game. All it does is enable people to start talking more shit because they know they have the protective coding crutch to rely on. It's usually when the coding starts kicking in that gangmates of the offender start getting hit out of frustration.

Also, the biggest heap of shit with this coding is that apparently offline attacks on someone for exp can factor into the equation. I once got a 15 minute hosp time on someone and I was jailed, when I selected "hospitalize", yet it was only the 2nd time I'd hospitalized that person. It was then that I was told that offline attacks that I did on that person for exp had factored into it.

cheetah

As Zen said in the locked thread: "As far as I'm concerned, if someone likes to run their mouth they are going to pay the price. If you are in a gang and you run your mouth, your gangmates will also pay the price. Is this fair? Not really. But if you think you can send profanities and insults to someone in mail and not receive a hospital stay you're mistaken. "

But hospitalizing someone who has run their mouth, and putting them in the hosp for 22 mins, or going to jail for it is lame imo.

saint

w00k for president
[Image: WookPres-small.jpg]
Its about time someone else clued in on how annoying and useless that code is. And I agree, I think if we could expend our energy on one individual we'd be less likely (not saying it would stop mind but less likely) to continue to make his gangmates pay for his lack of respect for others.

cheetah

Yep, bc when you can no longer hospitalize someone, your gangmates step in to do it. Which leads to their gangmates stepping in on yours, which leads to a hospital full of people who wouldn't have been there if the code wasn't in place.
are you sure?

cheetah

alinutza Wrote:are you sure?

Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's