AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Close this Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

ShadowKid

alinutza Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:your off topic. get back on Rangers into the FINAL woohoo

they didnt deserve it

lol i think they did over the two legs
XD!!!!!!!!! Shadowkid, you're so fuckin' retarded, it's not even believable. You started assuming, DSL having thunder cunt. Sheesh. Do you only talk shit on the internet, or do you actually man up in real life? Or does mummy not want you to get your new shoes dirty, so you obey the leash you're on?
Rangers? :-? Hockey?
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Rangers? :-? Hockey?

yeah FOOTBALL

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:XD!!!!!!!!! Shadowkid, you're so frag' retarded, it's not even believable. You started assuming, DSL having thunder runt. Sheesh. Do you only talk drek on the internet, or do you actually man up in real life? Or does mummy not want you to get your new shoes dirty, so you obey the leash you're on?

yeah im a big man on the internet i think im 7 ft tall 400 pounds so yeah i think im big on the internet btw how much load do you spit out work it boy
Shadowkid.. lol That's all I've got for you.

Rangers = Hockey? Because I watched some hockey a while ago..Avalance Vs. someone else..I was stuck by how they make the puck go around the ring like they do.

Loki

aren't the rangers down 0-3 to the pens?

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Shadowkid.. lol That's all I've got for you.

Rangers = Hockey? Because I watched some hockey a while ago..Avalance Vs. someone else..I was stuck by how they make the puck go around the ring like they do.

im done no more so called arguing and no its Football i.e soccer to you guys bye

ShadowKid

Loki Wrote:aren't the rangers down 0-3 to the pens?

nope they won
Loki Wrote:aren't the rangers down 0-3 to the pens?

you should follow Ush advice in the other thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's