AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Close this Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

shadowinc

Loki Wrote:You could all start changing your names to insulting variations of ~dark~ names.
That usually ends hospital wars quickly.

LOL lol

XxDragonxX

Loki Wrote:You could all start changing your names to insulting variations of ~dark~ names.
That usually ends hospital wars quickly.

i think Loki needs work. don't worry BAD will soon pay up

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Do I smell.....Hypocrites?

why are you here we could easily farm you you keep farming our members namly 1 so too call us hyopcrites is a genious move on your part when u cause most trouble with other gang's
Oh so SilverSurfer got under you skin again I can live with that thread can now be closed we found all the answers SilverSurfer did it. lol

XxDragonxX

NiteSlayer Wrote:Oh so SilverSurfer got under you skin again I can live with that thread can now be closed we found all the answers SilverSurfer did it. lol

wow he can read
ShadowKid Wrote:

why are you here we could easily farm you you keep farming our members namly 1 so too call us hyopcrites is a genious move on your part when u cause most trouble with other gang's

Ever heard of 'offline for experience?' It's an amazing thing. Also, it's an amazing thing to build your stats, too, whether than depend on gang points to save you. :-"
you also dont have to worry too much about the hospitalizations; in 2 days(just saying, maybe less) the time you'll get from hospitalizations will get shorter and shorter so you'll have the chance to get out in critical condition and spend more time playing

XxDragonxX

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:

Ever heard of 'offline for experience?' It's an amazing thing. Also, it's an amazing thing to build your stats, too, whether than depend on gang points to save you. :-"

so your saying you use Gang Points hmm nice infomation to have their. thanks

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:

lol gang points tell me who uses gang points within the DM gang no 1 and yeah its offline but you do it like 1000 times yeah im exgeratting why did u msg me when i kept hitting you offline all the time you dont like it ?
Something to look up to. Every cloud has its silver lining?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's