AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Close this Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
To be serious. Don't give a fluck? XD I'm wondering why you care that your brother gets hit up whenever he knows it's just for experience. Also, I think going from beating someone without much effort to getting beat suggests only one thing. XD! You know what that'll be, Shadowkid.

ShadowKid

yeah it is called this mummy could you please by me dontor days with your credit card go cry to mummy boy
yipeeeeee, rangers to the final Biggrin

XxDragonxX

oh look were off topic this will be locked soon. also behemoth like i said in the PM i dont give a shit if you hit me just make sure it offline

ShadowKid

and bayern munich got knocked out lol

XxDragonxX

Kirky1992 Wrote:yipeeeeee, rangers to the final Biggrin

Yes that game was quality. 10 men missed first penalty but still won Biggrin
Shadowkid..Was that supposed to make sense? Why talk about 'mummy' buying me donator days..? I make my own money. XD I'm not stuck to my mom's tit like you.
dont ya think britain has dominated in europe thi year? all english champs league final, and rangers in the uefa cup final, sorry americans, FOOTBALL is our sport

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Shadowkid..Was that supposed to make sense? Why talk about 'mummy' buying me donator days..? I make my own money. XD I'm not stuck to my mom's tat like you.

yeah sure what you a rent boy with your great looks i bet the boys love you

XxDragonxX

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Shadowkid..Was that supposed to make sense? Why talk about 'mummy' buying me donator days..? I make my own money. XD I'm not stuck to my mom's tat like you.

your off topic. get back on Rangers into the FINAL woohoo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's