AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Close this Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

ShadowKid

oh another thing fatboy i make my own cash i have my own bank account does your mum have a savings account for dear bethmoth
Yeah...Can someone mail that kid in game and say 'Behemoth calls you pathetic?' I doubt he reads anything, ESPECIALLY what he's typing. Unless he's purposely being retarded..

XxDragonxX

Also Behemoth. If you have a personally problem with him then leave it at that no need to bring mum's into it i mean it is only a game isn't it... well actually to behemoth it's his life.

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yeah...Can someone mail that kid in game and say 'Behemoth calls you pathetic?' I doubt he reads anything, ESPECIALLY what he's typing. Unless he's purposely being retarded..

lol you dont even know me and your calling me a kid you look like a bloody kid with your fat cheeks you have a load of weight underneath your chin son
lol lol lol lol

Stuck to the tip of each other's peckers, I see. Oh well. I didn't make things personal, idiot. Your conjoined twin did. Maybe you can lip up something other than nonsense and actually make an insult that might make an impact on someone's life. XD Y'all probably are on this game more than I am a day.
please dont make fun of ashy larry
You will all be sorry after SS calls in the Hells Angels. My suggestion would be to find a new gang. Wink
LikeWhoa Wrote:please dont make fun of ashy larry

Ashy Larry..I love that name, but Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum would fit it much better. They need to go from ashy to classy real quick.

ShadowKid

TommiTheTaco Wrote:lol lol lol lol

Stuck to the tip of each other's peckers, I see. Oh well. I didn't make things personal, idiot. Your conjoined twin did. Maybe you can lip up something other than nonsense and actually make an insult that might make an impact on someone's life. XD Y'all probably are on this game more than I am a day.

lol only a addict would come up with a asumption like that you moron go play with your mates you look very pasty in a pic tht has gone around
XxDragonxX Wrote:your off topic. get back on Rangers into the FINAL woohoo

they didnt deserve it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's