AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lack of upper level players to attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Loki

Druchii Wrote:Better that then people who will take more offense to it then me.

than
Nei tusen takk for den grammatiske rettingen. Skriv så feilfritt på norsk og jeg skal applaudere deg nok en gang.

Translation: Why thank you for that correction to my grammar. Write that perfectly in norwegian and I shall applaud you yet again. Biggrin

2nd time I've posted in norwegian here Biggrin

Loki

That's a fantastic looking high horse you've got there, too.

Give yourself another pat on the back for that one, smart guy. Smile
Yes I do pat myself on the back often. But the horse, had to sell it when I started living in my new apartment, 60m2 big and a horse would be really hard to hide here from the landlord, who in turn I might add is allergic to fur.

Scorpious

mtngti Wrote:http://www.agkidzone.com/cb_games.action

You'll love this game, Biff!

HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A

I have never used the retirement district, do not know anyone in there (Except Cassanova, I guess is in there) and probably could not win against any in there BUT, it was said by Dru on page 5 I think, (read all this post) that removing the retirement district would not benefit the top players. That may be true but IMO if you place those people in the district back into play it may give other players a chance to get XP and help level them up which in turn would help the high 30s or low 40s to get better XP and level them and thus help the highest level players get to the high 50s and low 60s when they get there. That may minimize online hits needed by higher level players.
Cassanova is in Midlan Smile

Scorpious

Jolabent Wrote:Cassanova is in Midlan Smile

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder how bad I can have my butt handed to me. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheetah

Mighke Wrote:Hey Dru, did you read my last post?

Druchii Wrote:And no, I only read your response to me...

Great work on the mod job! (I think you're supposed to READ the posts, especially before you reply to them)

Scorpious

Exactly. I will not compound an answer as I may be banned for a few days then. I believe there has been many posts about mods. LOL
cheetah Wrote:
Mighke Wrote:Hey Dru, did you read my last post?

Druchii Wrote:And no, I only read your response to me...

Great work on the mod job! (I think you're supposed to READ the posts, especially before you reply to them)

I responded to his response to me. ^^ Didn't even read the last page until I had responded, I like to keep my train of thoughts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's