AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang war shame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

biffbaffboff

19255 ATHF shadowsofworlds 3 46 Hospitalized by WhereIsDaMoney.

16602 ATHF JDogg2007 6 36 Hospitalized by WhereIsDaMoney.

Fithy mafia cliq declared on a 3 man gang called the killers average level of the gang members 4.3 im just wondering your thoughts on why whereisdamoney needed to hospitalise these 2 very low players (who probably cannot do more than 10 damage per turn) when they logged in and found thier gang at war.

Nice...log in see your 3 man gang hideout getting a beating try to defend it then get hospitalised.

whereisdamoney.......you should hang your head in shame boy Evil

teamhood

looks like someone already took care of WhereIsDaMoney Smile freakin bullies...
WhereIsDaShame

TheGeek

I have a feeling he won't be doing that again Twisted
I see this lots of times. Some gang declares war then hospitalizes every player, even the offline ones. What is the point in that.
im confused.... why was my gang brought into this? :?:
one of your members is the culprit
he isnt my member....lol maybe you got him confused with my guy...Murderformoney...2 diff ppl

Nitromthn

biffbaffboff Wrote:19255 ATHF shadowsofworlds 3 46 Hospitalized by WhereIsDaMoney.

16602 ATHF JDogg2007 6 36 Hospitalized by WhereIsDaMoney.

Fithy mafia cliq declared on a 3 man gang called the killers average level of the gang members 4.3 im just wondering your thoughts on why whereisdamoney needed to hospitalise these 2 very low players (who probably cannot do more than 10 damage per turn) when they logged in and found thier gang at war.

Nice...log in see your 3 man gang hideout getting a beating try to defend it then get hospitalised.

whereisdamoney.......you should hang your head in shame boy Evil

whats the point of this post? to bring to light the fact that someone gets hospitalized for no reason and thats wrong?... LMAO.. really?
practice what you preach.
Word Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's