AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

WiSEGUY

This game sucks.

It is boring with little to nothing to do after your 10 mins of daily activities. Once your job shit and a few gym trains are complete this game is a wasteland. Your community will only continue to reduce in numbers as time goes on. There are so many other RPG's out there that make this look like the atari version in a Xbox 360 world.

...and just so you know, nothing or no one on this site prevoked this post. The simple lack of game play and things to do on this site have not only bored me, but made me laugh at the [PERSONAL ATTACK]. Delete me after you delete this post as I know the Mods/Game owner wont want any potention donators to see this, it might hurt your joke of a bottom line and the "future development" (hahah ya right) of this site.

Take care, and good luck to anyone that stays in this Wasteland of an RPG.

manasabhi

Wow, it took you 60 days to understand that there are better RPGs on the world wide web. Your post sounds more like "Let me curse it if i cant win it". More like The Fox and The Sour Grapes Story.

Grow up dude.
looks like someone lost a few too many fights and isnt too happy about it

Marlo

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
just for the record, when i started playing, the number of active players was daily shifting between 650 and 800 actives. that number has nearly tripled since then. yup, numbers are dwindling... i'm cowering in fear..

theghost83

No one care's if you dont like the game,so bounce!
theghost83 Wrote:No one care's if you dont like the game,so bounce!

lol
so then why r u still playing just leave nodody cares what u think

Aqualung451

I guess some people want everything handed to them. I think he missed the real fun of the game with his sour attitude. I'll add him to my gang's list of inactives for my members to farm. Twisted

badmanbren

Haha. Your names the biggest joke on the thread. Also leave Zen and err alone. We love them!

WiSEGUY

the real fun of this game? and what is that? what is so fun about this under developed RPG that no other RPG offers?

Go on smart fuckers, tell me what that FUN aspect is that this site offers that no other will! Seriously I challenge you to provide me this answer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's