AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

rebelchild21230

I have to put my two cents in. I have played a few games and never been able to get a responce from the owner if I had a problem, here you can. I had a problem with my billing I was able to send a check right to Zen's house. I have made alot of friends here some have my phone number and if I'm not on in a 24 hour period many of them call to see if I'm ok where else can you find friends as caring as those that play AL People care here so yes it is a RPG but also a land of friends

TheGeek

To quote a wiseman I met in one of the oldest mmo's ever,

"Can I have your stuff?"

lol... This thread gives me diahrrea.

Aqualung451

LoL, Doc, Nice. I was expecting some little gem of wisdom. I'm going to laugh about that for a long time. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
I kind of miss him now Sad Excellent job on not hijacking and keeping nastiness under control. Truly a special community. Even though we're all "wasting our time."
WiSEGUY Wrote:the real fun of this game? and what is that? what is so fun about this under developed RPG that no other RPG offers?

Go on smart frag, tell me what that FUN aspect is that this site offers that no other will! Seriously I challenge you to provide me this answer

I haven't posted on the forums before, but this kind of post annoys me. Asking what 'this site offers that no other will!' is ridiculous; everything is derivative but does that mean that it shouldn't exist. People that enjoyed the X-files back in the day, were they stupid because the twilight zone had already existed? Was the author Raymond Chandler stupid because he wrote detective novels when Sherlock Holmes already existed? Read Immanueal Kant's 'aesthetics of beauty' and maybe then you will realise that it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Weathers

filthymick

x-files is sweet, BTW, we made sure WISEGUY was sleepin with the fishes after this post

Scorpious

I saw that. Many are wishing him well I see. lol lol lol
We should have a player grave yard for those type of people :wink:

Aqualung451

Show me another game with such a great admin! Most of the games I have seen the admin doesn't interact with the gamers at all. And if you have a question or complaint you get taken to a 3rd pary site. In this game you can go right to Zenith and get a responce FAST. Even if your comment or suggestion is wildly unrealistic she is still decent about things.
I wish he was still around to put his input on here..I'd try and get him to say this in real life. XD

'I'm Sofa King We Todd It.' :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's