AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

saint

^^^^^^^^
I noticed him before when we were talking about protecting the noobs. he was complaining about how dumb we were to try it, and soaking up the attention then like a sponge then too. but the problem with him is he's going to rationalize what we're saying in his mind and keep thinking it's us that are wrong, even though in a discussion like this no one is necessarily wrong.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv There you go Marlo, I gave you arrows, Consider them an early Christmas present

Marlo

Darn short thread pages...

For all of you unable to determine exactly who those arrows were pointing to, or for those with terrible reading comprehension, who were unable to connect the name derivation, I was reffering to Saintt's last post.
I think Saint said it the very best. I can honestly say what this game gave me over other online RPG games, since I am a gamer myself. I have met some wonderful friends both in game and outside of the game now thanks to this game. I can play this game while at work, doesn't take much concentration at all.

Not every RPG is for everyone. Find what you like and stick to it. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to stay at all. Those of us that stay and/or invest money have different thoughts on the game and are, just like you, entitled to their opinions.
I would go with the old saying of "take it or leave it."
If you don't like the game, don't play the game! :roll:

mudpies

hey orig poster... don't let the door hit you in the.....I mean, Have a nice day!

Hostile85

The OP thinks because he sucks at the game, then the game must suck.

shadowinc

WiSEGUY Wrote:the real fun of this game? and what is that? what is so fun about this under developed RPG that no other RPG offers?

Go on smart frag, tell me what that FUN aspect is that this site offers that no other will! Seriously I challenge you to provide me this answer

the answer for this statement is the best admin and players there is,we all stick together,i can remember when i was getting stomped in the ground by everybody,but everybody that was attacking me also helped me by telling me what to train and that i needed freinds to survive in this game,seems you have none here now ,i have made this statement to many that has stopped playing,there is 5 more replacing you as you log out for the last time,have fun in your better games,me and so many more have ours

badmanbren

Zen seems to of adjusted his account. lol

shadowinc

seen that lol lol Twisted
Boy, she's got a sense of humor lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's