AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

theghost83

I just like the game buddy,idk why you have such a big problem!!!Just go inactive thats all you got to do!I doubt you will be missed by anyone!

WiSEGUY

Until any of you [guys] can answer my question, my statement is true. This site offers nothing different than any other RPG site on the web.

Garbage, and I aint going no where until your staff deletes me. I want all you [people] to understand this site is boring at best.

[EDITED]
NO NAUGHTY LANGUAGE

USH

badmanbren

I sure hope a Mod doesn't delete this. Just so the newbies get a chuckle off him also. Ha! Your so not wise.

buuddha

WiSEGUY Wrote:Until any of you people can answer my question, my statement is true. This site offers nothing different than any other RPG site on the web.

Garbage, and I aint going no where until your staff deletes me. I want all you to understand this site is boring at best.

well your making it a lil interesting.

Edited by Eaglefreak
Had to edit Wiseguy's post. Was caught on the first but not the quote. Smile
Nah this can probably hang around, people are free to express their opinion. Even though there are few of them that aren't suited for these kind of RPG that does so in the forum. Most of them just quit and find a place where they belong.

theghost83

I agree with you Bren I am having to much fun with this thread.

saint

no one is making you play it. obviously it holds an appeal that draws people to it or there wouldnt be so many players. although you think there might be better games on the web, there is nothing wrong with playing this one. Just because I can drive a top of the line car doesn't mean I want to. the same goes for games. I personally like the people I've met here plus the challenge of improving my character. It's a GAME, it's meant for fun, and if people here want to pour all their cash into it, what does it matter to you? If Zen and Err want dance around screaming "Woohoo we got another $5, $10, or $20 donation" what does it matter to you? If you dont enjoy the game, then the best suggestion I can give you is quit playing and have fun playing your other RPGs.

apparently you do find some enjoyment from the game tho because you keep returning to see what people have to say. It's because you're what's known as an attention [SEEKER]. It's kind of obvious that the community would defend itself, but it's just as obvious that you're craving the attention you're getting from this topic, and you probably enjoy thinking you're better or even wiser than the rest of us.

manasabhi

I think someone is trying to draw attention. I bet this would be the first time when all you guys have noticed this poor good for nothing chap. And thru this thread he is enjoying the attention he wanted, which he could have never get in this game or in life (not too sure about this).

WISEGUY, best of luck, and hope this thread goes long and long and long so that u could get the attention that u carve for your entire AL life.

badmanbren

Coming from Santa himself (Saint), I think it may be best to take his advice. Or on the 25th you might just be upset with no prezzies under the tree. Naughty lil children don't get prezzies remember.
P.S. Well said Saint.

Marlo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Holiday knowledge bombs from Ole Saint Nick!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's