AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: revised hospitalization code...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

playajam

discuss

KcCashBrigade

tryin to figure out what could possilbly make her rescind something that she coded in such a short time ago

grabtindy

The terrorists have won.

saint

nah she probably just misses seeing us all laid up in AL General Hospital beating each other senseless

dayute

Sales of stims went down :wink:

chumstain

::bites tongue::
both codes need tweaking imo....of course, not one code is gonna make everyone happy....to go from hosp on your first hit from 200 minutes in to 80 minutes in bed with the nurses is a very dramatic

Personally, I feel after a certain number of repeat hosp and bruts in certain time frame, there should be a much larger chance of getting jailed, with a stalemate...the weaker individual should loose his health, and the stronger one should stay healthy.

It only makes sense, the more repeatedly you attack someone, the more likelihood you are gonna get nabbed by the cops.....

my 2

torxim

KcCashBrigade Wrote:tryin to figure out what could possilbly make her rescind something that she coded in such a short time ago

the 'issues' that brought the code revision in the first place have probably died down / people have grown up a little, who knows

grabtindy

Somehow I doubt the code change had anything to do with players having matured. I didn't run into problems with the old code, but I don't have a habit of repeatedly hitting the same players.

There needs to be some kind of consequence for after some number of successive attacks. It would be a fundamental flaw in the game that one player can choose to make the game unplayable for another without any consequence at all.

Scorpious

grabtindy Wrote:Somehow I doubt the code change had anything to do with players having matured. I didn't run into problems with the old code, but I don't have a habit of repeatedly hitting the same players.

Really?????? You could have fooled me. Wish I had all my event notices.

10:11 am CEO defeated you and left you in shame.
9:15 am Geo defeated you and left you in shame.
12:04 am CEO defeated you and left you in shame.

At least Geo does it once a day. I bet if Zen had time she could pull up more than these. I only left Geo on the list also so you could see this is an actual part of an event log.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's