AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: revised hospitalization code...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mighke

Scorpious Wrote:
grabtindy Wrote:Somehow I doubt the code change had anything to do with players having matured. I didn't run into problems with the old code, but I don't have a habit of repeatedly hitting the same players.

Really?????? You could have fooled me. Wish I had all my event notices.

10:11 am CEO defeated you and left you in shame.
9:15 am Geo defeated you and left you in shame.
12:04 am CEO defeated you and left you in shame.

At least Geo does it once a day. I bet if Zen had time she could pull up more than these. I only left Geo on the list also so you could see this is an actual part of an event log.

Are you saying that extremely active players should be limited in their attacks?

I know that if one does multiple attacks on offline players, some whiners complain. If you're very active and have multi attacks on all the players within your level and start attacking weaker players offline, they whine too.

The solution?

Buy some stims and quit whining. This is a combat/war/crime game. Active players will do multi-attacks. Get over it.

mudpies

Mighke Wrote:Buy some stims and quit whining. This is a combat/war/crime game. Active players will do multi-attacks. Get over it.

no truer words have ever been spoken

Mighke

grabtindy Wrote:Somehow I doubt the code change had anything to do with players having matured. I didn't run into problems with the old code, but I don't have a habit of repeatedly hitting the same players.

There needs to be some kind of consequence for after some number of successive attacks. It would be a fundamental flaw in the game that one player can choose to make the game unplayable for another without any consequence at all.

Allowing attacks in a war game? Multi- attacks too? That's just crazy talk.

When I began playing the game and didn't grasp it fully, I wrote to Zen for clarification. She suggested the following:

1. Ask a stronger player for help.
2. Train harder and become stronger than your attacker.
3. Join a gang.

I would only add two more suggestions to that:

4. Buy some stims
5. Don't talk smack to stronger players.

Promathia19

pulling this code also made it possible for the "Cyborg Wars" to start.. even tho it really dint. and also Druchii's special Thug event was made possible because u dont have a chance to go to jail after mugging those players multiple times.

And yea i also agree with not talkin smack to stronger players XD thatd result in an online attack

chumstain

I still think it would be nice if there was some sort of way that 2 (or more) lower level players could attack a stronger player at the same time, somehow combining stats to be able to take out the stronger player. This would eliminate the problem of bullying. this would also give another option to a problem in this game that doesn't only involve spending more money. seems like this game is becoming more and more dependant upon how much money you are willing or able to donate. maybe its just seeming more like that because i'm moving up to higher levels, but thats how i've been seeing it lately.

Promathia19

thing is that if 2 (or more) low level players are able to attack 1 higher lvl players, that also means those high lvl players will also have the same ability. and besides isnt attacking with 2 ppl against 1 kind of the same as bullying?

badmanbren

Define bullying in a crime, war and fighting game.

shadowinc

it has been said before,the game is evolving everyday,so it will continue to get better everyday,zen and err keep it up ,i feel your doing a great job Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Promathia19

ah yea, i keep forgetting its a war/fighting game... haha then theres no such thing as "bullying" in this game then.
there is bullying in a war,crime,fighting game.... it's just not against the rules. but the community might react to certain actions taking place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's