AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: revised hospitalization code...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

shadowinc

Promathia19 Wrote:ah yea, i keep forgetting its a war/fighting game... haha then theres no such thing as "bullying" in this game then.

yes there is a few bulling,but there is alot of veteran players who help with that prob,but as always zen and err is trying to make the game fair to everybody

Scorpious

chumstain Wrote:I still think it would be nice if there was some sort of way that 2 (or more) lower level players could attack a stronger player at the same time, somehow combining stats to be able to take out the stronger player. This would eliminate the problem of bullying. this would also give another option to a problem in this game that doesn't only involve spending more money. seems like this game is becoming more and more dependant upon how much money you are willing or able to donate. maybe its just seeming more like that because i'm moving up to higher levels, but thats how i've been seeing it lately.

Except you forget Pullo (Mr. Abrams tank). He laughs when players try to attack him at the same time. It's like using a slingshot and a rock against the Abrams. What good will 5 slings and rocks do except incur his wrath. He will just go out and get a tree branch and whip AL senseless. HEHE

chumstain

maybe i shouldn't have used the term "bullying". i didn't know people were sensitive to that. i should have said, when lower-level players have a bone to pick with someone higher in level.

Scorpious

That's where they hire somebody to go after the higher person. lol

chumstain

nevermind. i can see this is going nowhere
chumstain Wrote:I still think it would be nice if there was some sort of way that 2 (or more) lower level players could attack a stronger player at the same time, somehow combining stats to be able to take out the stronger player. This would eliminate the problem of bullying. this would also give another option to a problem in this game that doesn't only involve spending more money. seems like this game is becoming more and more dependant upon how much money you are willing or able to donate. maybe its just seeming more like that because i'm moving up to higher levels, but thats how i've been seeing it lately.
Exactly my way of thinking Smile I sugested that several time already That would solve all bulling problems with out changing this game into pilow fight

chumstain

Thanks! Hopefully more people will see things our way!

badmanbren

I liked the idea of 2v1 or even 8v1. Would be kool to see the hosp time lol.
Scorpious Wrote:

Except you forget Pullo (Mr. Abrams tank). He laughs when players try to attack him at the same time. It's like using a slingshot and a rock against the Abrams. What good will 5 slings and rocks do except incur his wrath. He will just go out and get a tree branch and whip AL senseless. HEHE

It would make an interesting David vs Goliath story, if nothing else Wink

Scorpious

David and his entire army incurred the wrath of the Philistine named Pullo. And then david and his army were no more. lol lol lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's